Aiden Brown 36 years.
I refused to join Twitter.
Emma did not feel like making love to me.
I took Emma to the theater to see " Peter Poonhound"
Emma did not feel like making love to me.
I called my baby mama, Manon, I told her she is chill.
I called up my baby mama, Manon.
I took ji-jitsu lessons.
A medieval dagger has come into my possession.
I took Emma paddle boarding.
My father took me to a motivational seminar.
My step father refuse to go to get manicures with me.
I took my mother to get frozen yogurt topped with fruit.
My big brother, Jayden, refused to go to an art museum with me.
I took my stepbrother, Buddy, to go graffiti train cars.
I took my stepsister, Catherine, to play video games.
I took my stepsister, Catherine, to clean up a local highway.
I took my daughter, Ashley, to volunteer at a retirement community.
I took my son, Carson, to the park to give peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to homeless people.
I took my son, Benjamin, to post Bitlife screenshots on instagram.
I took my daughter, Traci, to watch the Black Keys music videos.
I took my son, Lawrence, for a walk.
My niece, Rachel, refused to go to graffiti train cars with me.
I took my niece, Amy, Basket weaving.
My niece, Jenna, refused to see me.
I took my nephew, Jim, swimming.
I took my nephew, Alex, to a Jewish synagogue.
I took my nephew, Alexandre, to do a puzzle at the library.
I took my niece, Claire, to attend a juggling class.
I took my nephew, Buddy, to catch butterflies.
I took my niece, Sadie, to send postcards to distant relatives.
I took my niece, Lea, to a record store to check out some vinyl.
My daughter, Nour, and I talked on the phone about why Pitbull is better than Luke Combs.
I called up my baby mam, Sofia, I conversed about Angelina Jolie's lips.
Emma and I made love.
Emma is pregnant with my baby!
Tutor-$29 dollars per hour.
Stockbroker/him-870 dollars after working 30 hrs for him.
Boomer.him. I earned 841 dollars after working 29 hrs.
I decided that it's time to sell my medieval dagger.
I sold my medieval dagger to an airline pilot for $96,400.
I bought a wooded lodge for $109,931!
Comments
Post a Comment