Not a pause.
There was a specific day I sat outside of the academica building titled "B" I believe and just read Batman Beyond outside on a stone bench. It was a muggy something day with a breeze. Few people appeared with the insight into my doings. Only one young woman and man passed me by and neatly they were normal people and did not find me the scourge of the earth and just went into the building as normal people. It was here I realized that really much that not all people were messed up but a great majority of them were and to invade the many hostiles would have to stick to the side of the school in which people hardly have a damn to care about you in the "rush of the day" in such. The outsides and outdoors were to be my friends once again.
Comments
Post a Comment