the fall( long version)

The following is a writing of basic experiences from fall 2015 to fall 2016 up to the point of a particular inquiry of terroristic action for the author even staying up for himself against the babbling of incoherent projected nonsense via many people and individuals. And does service as an intro into the actually happenings in fall 2016; this recording is to help understand some things that happen later on in the semester and thus later on that have a great substance and meaning to events that would happen in 2017, 2018 and even now in 2019. Here included is the actual course plan to get a degree in graphic design which the author got in 2018. Also included are some projects and overall understanding of the climate in 2015 in which many projects were done that have a great implication on the future. This version is the long version and does not pertain to stay in the events of fall 2015 but venture into the aspects of 2016 to give a summary of events that shape up to a terroristic advent in which almost caused the author to die by people's apparent pleasure in targeting the only people who actually are in their sane minds.

First Year

First Semester Courses12 Credits
ARTC 1302Digital Imaging I3
ARTC 1317Design Communication I3
ARTS 1316Drawing I3
ARTC 1353Computer Illustration3
Second Semester Courses15 Credits
ARTC 1313Digital Publishing I3
ARTC 1327Typography3
IMED 1301Introduction to Digital Media3
ARTC 2305Digital Imaging II3
ARTS 1311Design I - 2-D3
Third Semester Courses9 Credits
ENGL 1301Composition & Rhetoric I3
ElectiveSocial/Behavioral Science13
ElectiveMath (1314 or Higher; MATH 1332 Suggested)13

Second Year

First Semester Courses15 Credits
ARTC 2313Digital Publishing II3
ARTC 2347Design Communications II3
IMED 1316Web Design I3
ElectiveCreative Arts / Language, Philosophy & Culture13
IMED 1345Interactive Digital Media I3
Second Semester Courses9 Credits
IMED 2315Web Design II3
ARTC 2335-or-ARTC 2380Portfolio Development2-or-Cooperative Education - Commercial and Advertising Art23
ElectiveGeneral Education13
Visual Communication AAS (Graphic Design Track) Program Total60 Credits


Footnotes

  1. Choose from the AAS Core. EDUC 1300 can count toward your Elective but must be taken in your first semester.
  2. Capstone Course
Yea you are actually to figure this out in order my friends-maybe? But for the task of many people this program is not completed in order least you are like new to the college experience or whatever. I say that I took all these classes and have particular notes on each one. About the people in the class, the teachers, the assignments and mainly the very quality of the classes. I will say as a given I did not learn much from the teachers or the class driven by the teachers but by practicing the programs and learning the skills myself necessary to pass different classes. I'll say these classes and the very happenings within are very much apart of three year long story that ends in spring 2018 when I graduate with a degree. Namely this part of the story might be helpful to some people who might be on the fringe of looking what to do to continue art and it become something as a profession and namely are dealt in being in this program( I believe some people on twitter might benefit). Prior to this fall 2015 semester in which I started most of the graphic design elements. I had completed much of my basics beside the governments-U.S History(or Mexican history if spring 2017-lol) and Texas History-the History 2 I failed in fall 2014. Why did I fail because like much of these government and history classes only a bigot sat at top and like it or not they will always give you a "D". Let anyone be a woman or man that is open and liberal-they will grade you on your worth like it or not and can tell they are. Namely I will say its times when there was not a bigot in government and history only did I pass. I will say that by this time English requirements of two englishes,two sciences, a history class, speech requirement(yes from highschool)two maths and the (Introduction to Digital Media) class had been completed,yes! But now for reference of story what the fuck was I doing? Certainly not following this. Of what I would take I would only take two classes from this listing and only because they were available and yes could be taken. Computer Illustration and Design Communication 1 were the classes I took from here. The rest were not classes I needed only because some else people are centered and focused on getting people to complete this four year stategy flop and trying to fit a square into a circle.


Surely to say to even transfer back to that university with any hope of a lesser time there a person would have to go to a community college that was more on their terms of "failing graphic design". So by ever merit the real effort of taking these business oriented classes and shit to get back on "track" was not going to work. It was incompatible. Namely if one did try to transfer over back as a joke of sorts in fall 2016 and summer 2017 it would not work at all. The only course was to accept that people were right in the ambition of the degree path. I took Logic classified as a philosophy class~ oh boy, a government class and a Trigonometry class which for the likings of it did not care about these classes and while a person works at them namely realizes they go no where in completing anything. Yet they will spin their time trying to pass which they cannot and namely folks never take a Logic or Trigonometry class online. Even art history is hard online but never these classes my friends as clearly the benefit of a classroom environment works strongly here to even give you a chance. These classes were difficult why? Because I was frankly being forced to take them and a hinderance on my real ambition to succeed where I could where I had motivation. Also if you just recovered from a main surgery and someone just dumps on a bunch of classes and acts like a mentality hindered jerk and asshole all the time~ you would not feel that great. Namely I was determined towards my goals...no matter the hinderance or fierce indifference and ingratitude. I mean maybe a person fails on purpose and does not withdraw because maybe you have other classes in the future and the money is lost to the fierce asshole. Not to say this lightly but that previous spring 2015 I had done well in all classes solely on the academic end including the (Introduction to Digital Media) class online even in math because I made the effort. However friends lots of other stuff were happening I will have to go into detail later; short end-body gives out and I almost die.I did not eat for an entire week. No friends cared about me because they weren't friends. Thanks facebook I knew you were a bitch before you were outed stealing people's shit even though its apparent even with the cookies on that site since 2015! Instead of feeling done and down after life saving. Got back on my feet slowly. Mainly could only lay on the couch until August. Yes until August. In that time developed Match, Cosmica, TIM and other works in a new draft format and maybe near August went to Galveston and was in awe of its beauty. When a person reached the fall; I worked on Launching 4 that was worked on in August, Mysterious and Changer and even some obscure works not seen on this sight though I mention the 2015 version of Navarona Guardians which is what I was going to call Ninja Scorpions but there is a better work around the characters and development and maybe at the end of it all in like 2016 decide that there should be many different versions of the story and that the original Ninja Scorpions as played during childhood should not be dismissed mate. When the reality of the hardship of this semester's courses hit me in September start realized I could not push myself to be into these classes or something of a health issue could occur again and definitely I would not have a degree. I decided to only focus on two classes and try to work the others I will say that namely are not necessary. During this time I discovered Tapas before it became this annoying pube teen-near teen morphing adult of lgbt and all this other crap of tokens and then ink. It was a certain life line and seemed to support authors being able to create infinite works and that idea inspired me to continue harder my venture for Kyeombi and comics. To the point I decided-what series would I create ten years later if like Kyeombi and what was formed; Romu. It was to be ideal successor of Kyeombi. At this time MM culture was just an idea to continue works in a different light of what I can express as a "different alternative" eh. Yes. That summer 2015 I experimented with a new type of story creation module. One work called Mira Shadow shadowed that all and today have even venture to create that work or even utilize this model but the summer was truly an interesting time. Oh yea and the only girls I saw where on porn. Surely people don't just run into people at all. Nope.Yes from that talent experimentation in summer minus the bad joke about girls; borne was MM culture-sole motivator and contributor to me and the idea was created solely by me and yes from the inspiration of a method I still have not used today and maybe can use it soon with the cleared space of works that is massive and large.

 However this story seems simple at first; struggling out of a life almost ending circumstance-being forced by parents to go a path you don't want and necessarily are not just going to take this-make your own motivation scheme called MM culture based on obscure but reality found ideals-this ideal create Romu which you want to be legacy for next ten years at that time would be 2025 would be when that would begin-not choosing to over exert yourself when it certainly not going to benefit you and in the end work on Bandar Pitt and Tundra( spun off of a series called Armor girl meant to be the revival) as well as working on other ideas developed in the summer like Killpen, new stories that were started in the spring 2015 and yet continued across many magazines on paper yet in progress-does it all end in failure? No, my friends it ends when you fail three classes and everyone in your immediate family mocks you for doing so even when it was apparent to anyone who is sane a person cannot handle more than two or three classes after nearly dying in the early summer. But no one has that common sense or even level of caring. If never to be said my friends this time in my life I was scared to the point of insanity. My parents were no help. No real friends and no-some Barloco girl is not a friend nor are some older men who don't do their work right or properly in time and ask for extension or complain. One thing to say about the graphic design program you cannot turn in late assignments and some people like a certain inked girl who worked at magazine in a later photoshop 2 class I took in the fall 2017 surely got ten points off when graphic design teachers across the board don't accept late work unless they are fishy or just poor quality like the woman I took photoshop 1 with in spring 2016. I am just saying that maybe the program is so fucked over in corruption; someone liked by the teacher can turn in a late assignment while many people cannot and fare well at all as ten points off. I adamant to say that in fall 2015 some people were obviously better treated than others because guess what they were the same race as the teacher and so understanding of them yes. A person really had to extend hours in lab time while some people go home and just fuck it and give crappy excuses to get a late assignment card and still get a better grade than you can ever hope to imagine. I am adamant as well to talk about many times my parents tried to gut me. One when I was working on Tundra after I worked on Bandar Pitt the 2015 version not ever seen. One time as well people like my parents show their evil side and try to beat people near to death and all your near mindwashed siblings except one have to save you from the raft of father. But maybe my friends some people have to act in self defense and maybe when you have just come from out of recovery of a surgery rolling on the fucking ground because someone swings a punch at you and later says they didn't and your mother so dumb supports their story. And maybe you fall limp for a bit because you are not recovered yet realized your plan is the only way to go. I would say that I did have to rest easy both nights because you know you cannot risk harming a recently near healed area. I would say that some people are just evil. I be blunt and not even using proper fucking english to display disgust and agony. But some to say many women I met and many dudes where no help at all. Recently in fall 2018 when I went to go get the credits to transfer; some bitch so fat and honestly never going to figure out the world of fucked up women many around him dare tell me after I told him my story because I thought it would help him understand where he was and that his ideal of this place was to naive and trusting and because he was near my age when of fall 2015-this ingrate says" I think you are in a hard place right now". I am going to say this nicely as possibly as I can fall 2015 was that hard place and no; I was no longer in this hard place. Because of what; not because of a "Mommy that always picks you up and tells you what to say and glares at the guy trying to give your fat ass survival advice as if some 'nigger'", because of courage and courage to determine fucking outcomes. I tell you friends I gain nothing from talking to all those girls I did in college prior to the fall 2015 point but some time of supernatural and I say supernatural angst, evil, malice, fucked up ideas and broadcasted intentions everyone and I mean everyone can pick on-that are only of haunty appeal, believe that wrong is right and supreme hatred for people just because they see a person can become this or that to time and think so highly of theirselves and so lowly of everyone else. I say supernatural because that is what the fucking shit is and leads up to fucking events that happen before fall 2015 and after 2015. I am going to say this following nicely; these girls were basically twisted sided gaslighters. In short to the point these girls have unrealistic ideas of what guys are about that is unhealthy such to the point they think people are to conform to their ideals on how they see the world.


Many examples come from fall 2013 and later. Its not magic it is tragic. In orientation to the first college; girl kept on coping my coping mechanism where I arrange my hands in different configurations. It would help to learn that maybe one learns this because back in the 2000s when I was in elementary school maybe teachers and the principal cared enough about students to some guidance counselor to instruct self relieving hand gestures and mannerisms especially when you speak in front of people or are nervous. Idk-man; hand gestures are used for a fucking reason and maybe this girl in this orientation thought mimicking something that gives some one stress relief would signal they are interested in them. Some people find it fucking annoying and adding more stress to the point they actually have to calm theirselves down through out mannerism. I say that I did calm down and try to think about what the girl was doing actually and who exactly she was and what she was trying to do. The girl was just trying to fit in. Trying to fit in with this lifestyle seen so far in this place. Just trying to get the fuck close. But solely indifferent to anyone's feelings or true desires and just wants them to go along with this needy pry of attention. Some might say" a free girlfriend " or girl who is namely interested in you. Pounce fellow, pounce. It is a good thing people have things as thoughts and secondary, cautionary and third inhibiting thoughts. I made the courage to not make this a fucking thing when the girl was in my fucking space and be open to who else she could be. I listed so far-potential girlfriend or just a stuck up follower who cannot think for theirselves and deems people are just going to be that "one" person in which is going to be their boyfriend in this tribal place of mischief of disenfranchisement and following around with the immoral norms of the place. Think nothing else. Just this guy who you copy hand gestures is; is just a fucking boyfriend for your taking and you don't even have to ask him. He just will be there. This first girl might seem like a nice opportunity but in the sole events of that wretched first fucking university was the beginning of troubles. Troubles. Troubles. Surely that girls recon they are entitled to you and can do whatever the fuck they want. And surely would not think all girls follow a trail of thought of following a hidden but apparent culture that reams on the school identity and kissing up to its identity and thus meanings. Such if people were not so fucking scared to actually write about it would say the many girls within are crazy.

Universities make you do stupid shit especially in orientations. In that orientation we chanted some red cheer I can not imagine and remember, raised our hands as if paw and certain configuration to- I did not want to even get and next I sit next to this girl and she manages always to sit next to me. Raises up her hand and I follow along just not to drag any attention. One can not imagine but imagine its like being amongst the Nazis. Nazis who might be but colorful in appearance and don't know their importance of not repeating but do so anyways because of "school pride" and the seemingly redeeming culture behind laced with false promises that only settle and sate a bloated mind full of fantasies. I will say that all the women I met since that point of the orientation were some sort of fucking crazy minus people who seemed to act in which I can now say "sane" posse, definitely. One girl wanted to be my girlfriend right away just by coping hand gestures. One girl I talked to on mistake and probably never should have said a fucking thing only wanted sex and thought it was just going to happen because I was black. One girl tossed bread at me and thought it okay to sneer the fuck at me one fire drill as if an obstacle to her goals because she saw how attractive an idea was by how many times the girl looked at me and then decided I was a bad fruit. Another girl pretended to be so ever friendly and even caring if I ever made it to spring 2014 semester even saying she would pay to board me in the dorm or in better words that cannot be taken out of context-would pay so I could stay in the dorm-obviously none of that was ever going to happen and maybe just wanted away from one incessant guy so hung on fucking her that she really just wanted to be with a person she actually wanted to fuck that was always around. Not to toot my own horn; but no college student especially this girl has the amount of money to like board another student in a dorm and really more apparent motives rally around this all. Another girl would pretend to be so friendly it would make you vomit and maybe actually think she is like that because let us hear it folks~ maybe she could be that friendly. But namely when she basically refuses to even look at you without a glare was just using you as some ingrate to make you feel better. Namely in my case as if some younger boy that she had to be friendly to based on appeared age. I don't know about you but being belittled as if some younger individual when the same age as the other is annoying and untolerable. Namely realize her actions as friendly are just that of belitting importance when she fails to even be friendly when certainly it does not suite her to put on such an act anymore when the "beginning phase" is over. A girl who flaunts her self image issue just to wait for a "hero" to bring down and collapse. Many other girls in between that. Take that and the prevailing desires of people to be prevalent assholes who think they are better than people especially black people and should render some harsh harm out into the world just because they thought they would be this or that romantically and did not like it they were these things and sort to diminish them only as property for their own little made up fucking world. Seeking to turn them into villains that don't need to exist in their world of make believe men. I am saying that maybe and just so honestly for all the talk about feminism and all that crap no one hints or touches the apparent problem of the unyielding viewpoint of some women to see men as playthings, objects, less than people or just along for their life's ride and lacking respect for their true character and ultimately just writing people off as villains because they have personal issues to be placed nice. Placed nice really does not do it. Seemingly to seek to see men as a fruit that contains the berry they want and when it does not like mad dogs smash the fruit off the tree it came with no mercy or consideration to maybe that is what the fruit is inside and everything is not about them and people are their own people and love is not about imagery or taking advantage of what people might be. That is the true opposite of love to say what many women in short choose to pursue once they saw me or interacted with me. Someone can say that I must have done something really harmful to them. What did I do? Be me and not some fucking fruit on a tree to be smashed. I played into their game for a while but the moment a person does but yelp " this is not right" or acts in a way of self respect and not following some hidden regime that people could to be in these couples and fuck around and be this and that to the school and people~ people surely turn around at the sight of you even coming back to the very school you left. Seeking anything and very desperate measures to even call inventive means and means they think the hierarchy of being who they think they are in college when they aren't anything really and the little cult culture and its presumed methods they got the grasp of power; anyone with a sane mind can see they are far too stupid to ever recognize they were never the leader or in control of you as a board piece. And maybe that people are wary of people who are in all fucking means are "crazy". Give me some applause. No one says certain people are crazy and yet in the end everyone wants to direct you are crazy because you know what the fuck is going on, where that came from and who is this and that while people who think they are good because they manage first in their lack of effort to succeed just show up at a community college and don't think they have to work at all to achieve goals. Fall 2015 was the breakover where all the crazy people got all in their egos and thought they could just do some cultural appropriation of eastern ideologies they don't even understand and just follow a little obstacle of their own cult like involvement as a token of involvement in popularity. They simply copy doing really bad things just because its made popular in a school environment and seems acceptable when everyone is doing it. Seems familiar to how many people think sexual abuse is okay in college situation right? It is and in fact comes from the same fucking place. The privilege to demand you are god of the world and everyone is just a controlled object. Some if not many people would call these people sociopaths.

I say that many people can say this and that about mediation. But some people obviously would like to project negative thoughts, emotions and everything of their "meager" influence as a sign of their superiority over people who done them wrong by just being who they are really at all. Thinking of this mental energy expended out is something to torture people over. It does exist and it does not exist. It does exist so they can torture you and you think you gone nuts. For them to say what just said to you does not exist and panning another role of influence to a person nearby just to gut you to strangers and other people as "crazy". If you tell anyone else you appear "crazy". You don't tell anyone "they know" they just can "control people" with seemingly popular or important message especially for people who want to get to the big university. Or just people who will likely believe their nonsense.Yet not realizing people have their own minds and while may follow sweet mentions eventually rather they like it or not will find out the truth especially when they come from a community college  to follow the whole mantra of the college foremost to be success route of subservience or are older people who have more life experience and probably seen the phenomenon time and time again and can't be fooled. Yet people will choose to play this dumb game of guilting people for overt nonsense of even standing up for theirselves because they see theirselves as the crafters of the entire world just because they go to a low rate college in reality in Houston that is no Harvard or Stanford to even be merited in being haunty at all or pretentious or on some another level than others. Choosing to believe people are apart of their destiny and yet cannot be but demons shows their twisted heart. So full of hatred they could not see the truth behind people at all. And just think its okay to do some "lets extend our thoughts and that will make the world as we see it" to an extent that its unbelievable something as what they do even exists or even can be real.

 But yet I will say; that in the end the twisted outreach of many people shows that some people just cannot be helped and forever trying to pass the question of people's validity in standing up for theirselves and casting open people to call them names and "sluggard if not king" just because of their damned wishful influences. I will say that in real aspects these people lack self discipline, any real knowledge of an earnest way of life and any form of fucking morals. I say to you; a person has to probably decide they are going to do this and be very adamant about it for it to even work. Like to say one person must decide  if they are going to commit murder or if they will actually leave people alone. Some girls for how hurt people turn out to not be and their own fucking people; just want to do something that screams how lacking their mental health, moral landscape is and maybe people should not fucking let them in a fucking school or a job. They do things that is so fucked up in all means that not all people can handle it. This if or not I am crazy. Some people start to believe they are crazy. If you would not believe me many a person at that university these girls come from not before but after fall 2015 killed theirselves. In  a place where retaliation of some supernatural twisted evil sort is acceptable by college code culture is acceptable for people to make people they deem as nature's mistakes to be gone in every way of their thinking and socially gone in the manner people are shunned by others by these "implanted messages" of their own self serving importance. Namely to briefly say the girls are similarly like badgers who cling to the fucking ground and eat what is ever on the floor a fucking badger eats and namely doing this covert hidden thing that no one can really track to them least they actually know them or have seen them-is something to release anger and frustration at the world not being the way it is supposed to be to them. Why are these people so important they get to walk around and terrorize people covertly just because they don't like people? They just go to a fucking college here, there or anywhere.

In many of my writings in 2015 try to convey the surroundings of this non understandable happening of which it seems you are like haunted by people who really have no real sane intention to harm you or do it in the manner they are doing it unless under the instruction of a place that garners it well to do. I say my friends its not okay to take your anger out on people and especially people who are just people and not fucking items in a fucking made up world. Namely else. That the idea of a made up world where people control others namely has to end and pop culture should stop popularizing it is okay to a haunty piece of shit that steals other people's culture and namely follows everything in society that is bad. In the writings in 2015 never is it conveyed just how bad things actually are. Or will become. Like a hidden crisis after a place is allowed to do too much wrong begins to swallow up everything and mainly people not even related to a college in Houston notice stuff. Stuff that you have always been bombarded with since you left the place growing in intensity and a sick warped system of indifference to people and life within just so as long as people so childish to even grow up or even see the real world  are happy in the outcomes of refusing how stubborn and how borish they are to even think people are interested in becoming their significant other and will appear again to be so like "magic destiny" and nothing more out of them. Else to say what is worse is to be so entitled and so full of oneself and so immoral that the only thing you can do to a person who cannot possibly know this bullshit of "magic destiny" that is not even real or could ever happen is not to talk to them but to just secretly aim to kill them at a distance because you know actually killing would lead you to prison. Said such conveyed people of emotions who copy coping mechanisms because they actually went to a good elementary school and only follow along with this idea of coupling with this person they are coping out of conveyed ideas of a culture in a certain university they so happen to think is going to give them the edge in school and life and secures their path to success here just by doing this one "copying" thing. Else to say the girl could never really care about the boy next to her to even get to know him and for all her effort of doing things the easy way will never open her mouth to the work because she think doing this  hand copying will just allow her to fall into the grace of a provided destiny by the culture of the university that by certain ideals and her small interest of ideals can lead her to success. Yet to say folks one does not reach the conclusion I have about people unless research and yes experience. Tons and tons of experience is what I acquired enough to even prove the very structure of happenings then and now and is why I write the story and you need a basic introduction of real circumstances and happenings to know what the real true story is. I could sit here and act as if ; no-that is not suspicious. No, people are not doing this because of that.

 No, its not serious at all this and that happens. But I will tell my friends that people don't just collapse of certain ailments dealing with nervous system and human mind including of depression out of the blue. There is a well of just dark things that no one wants to write about and yet people see and lie they ever saw it and it changes their lives forever to carry it inside. Simply no one feels comfortable talking about issues that seem unrealistic to them or out of the norms for the aspects of seeming crazy. But for this story to be accurate and the author not be manipulated to manipulate truths just for the sake of "appeared sanity"
all encounters spiteful people deem to make and market others as insane or enemies does not work out. Such as I would have to make a concession that some how that people-women I have met have stolen my method that is frankly an idea not ever been used or even seen by them but yet in public comes the array of endangered "naive" and innocent people who see things and hear things and yet curse at me for the ideas of an "alternate" presented or any form of alternate understanding. In such one can not possibly over look the existence of yoga centered bitches sitting down and plotting and projecting ideas in an effort to try to " control the world to their centered liking". But as I have mentioned people who sit down and do yoga and mediate and copy shit they hardly have a fucks name behind; only seek to use ideals as a weapon and forgo any form of enlightenment for the posture of misinformation their fragile minds see as reinforcement , pleasure and reassurance this person will not appear again and will off theirselves because what they seen is so terrible and they are so right hiding in the knack and eating their eastern snack as if this is some blessed way to handle people who are so wrong for standing up for theirselves and want to act as if they are doing the right thing by belitting others lives to small space of a little university in all the place there in this world. Power is not this reassurance of an idea that some other party targeted even knows exists or is aware of exclusively at the time to notice exists until later. Later when they are so targeted by people out of the know what going to a certain university they want to transfer in requires and does to people. I tell you there is no scarier place I have ever been to but that University in Houston if not for the summer architecture program one would not be akin to even say it was scary but knowing what was allowed to be seen then during the summer program what is later hidden that confers directly to the method created in the fall 2015; one realizes the dangers of a place are not for play surely if not another event or other events don't already confirm that.There was a guy I saw all the time hanging out with girls as if always looking to date. The very guy was in the same environment I was let me remind of that. Stayed there longer than I did. However got to see the real physical side of the entitlement there which was rejection over and over again and if to be constantly said as I was literally in the same library and in the same space and at one point in the same area at the top of the library could surely say the man was a targeted individual brushing off things and pretending as if everything was okay. Nothing was okay. None of the quirks of the girls were genuine and for all his trouble and maybe desperation turned to a dating app. What happened to this guy. He was murdered trying to meet up with an online date that turned into a ruse. The dangers are real of this foolery. A person so hurt inside makes obvious risky choices that get them killed for the pretentious attitude of people trying to deem people objects and never wanting to speak of them as people.

I will say that this danger has not gone away. Do you think people are compelled to act to be held accountable when people let them get their way because they are "obviously innocent"? No people will continue their crimes which is what this bullshit is when no one does anything about it. I say that people should get the main message. Girls so" powerful" they believe they control the world but all they do is culturally appropriate, do bad things, cause people to spasm and croak, attempt murder in which they know they cannot be caught and ultimately realize the limit of their power is that they are one stiff piece of shit that only knows how to hate and never to see but their own view and perspective. One "powerful" girl, Anna Barloco was her name dared to say this, " people are entitled to their one track minds". The girl said this to be in that Design Communication 1 class in 2015 on a friday and notes to you my friends would be one person who openly try to off me many times until and after spring 2017. There is even proof of the accompanied phenomenon is always when she appeared close and if reminded of her very strategy to get rid of me as part of some hinderance to her future goals. Namely if you really think about it all the men who seem to be lucky men in these loving relationships are really unlucky when the girls are fierce piles of shit who would murder a person just so they don't fall " in love with them" but never care if the person even likes them. I would say that many people don't fall in love directly out of the blue. But do things like talk to people and do outings until they know people. But I am saying some people just don't give a fuck about all of that and see this grand destiny with this guy who later if ever realizes the girl is fucking nuts and leaves. While some might ask the question why not men- I do know why? Because men don't go fucking around painting vengeful conquest of people of but the vision of hidden insight and something that comes later and maybe in a manner that is" virtual". If you take a psychology class women are more likely to be online bullies-why because they retaliate in a covert seeking manner that does not involves actual physical presence. Men tend to take things out in violence and in physical. Namely speaking of men versus women-women seem to believe they are somehow validated in enacting this virtual harm to people they don't like which makes them the triggered group in this situation of an university culture's influence which namely actually takes real advantage of them in place of the people they deem do. Made often to believe stuff of people that is not only a waste of time but pretty insensitive and an insensitivity some women cannot just drop at all. And will never question how others feel when they feel so instructed their relationship of today and tomorrow will last forever and seriously cannot be people to ever be truly tasked with a long relationship goal or even the social structure to get there. I seen so many people unable to communicate and even if they can speak to you; its all a lie. One instance is girl with guitar; the girl who gave me a guitar-does that girls still have the same boyfriend one would be made to believe they were a "destiny" in this college atmosphere? No; she does not. Why? Because while people are fed nonsense that truly is false and they are not smart enough or morally well mannered enough to realize real world truths and how to do things on Earth and not fucking Bambi(female) or Bambo(male in reference to Rambo-who does alot of violence) earth-they still grow as the people they were before they came to the university. And realize that maybe this person is just not for them. Or someone of "ingratitude towards their world and way of life" and can be replaced easily for a better alternative they will then again guard with nonsense ferocity that they have to kill or aim to kill people whom ever seem to be matching to them.

If we are to be honest here;the women inflicted with these ideas just are allowed to run free and do whatever they wish and whatever they want in regards to true morals and surely while some people could reference loyalty. These people just don't have such a concept and that is what makes them neurotic in the aspect of deeming a hold on a man that is their boyfriend but having unrealistic expectations and are never honest with their real feelings or intents because they lack a real world context in which to be honest or respect people as people. To them the boyfriend is just so toy to hang with for a while until they either get bored or a better option presents itself. I am saying one thing and one thing only while I do not know why they actually did break up. There are certain markers in a person's behavior that are not only alarming but suite that a person sees another just as "thing" or a toy. This girl with the guitar had many male friends me included. Often would invite me to sit with her and her boyfriend. Many people I know don't have a real stable relationship if they invite a person who the girl else has spent at least three times alone to sit with them. Alongside that was also friendly with three other men to the certain degree of friendship in which was warmth and leading to greater complexity. In the past I often would over look these things but this girl was a totally different character amongst me and these guys as if great additions to selection of men to hang with. This behavior some could call generous and friendly but not when you have a boyfriend who is not even talked to the level whom the girlfriend talks to other men at a more friendly and talkative distance. Honestly to say from this the girl simply denotes him a role that he is to carry so that she can have offset fun and "other chances" and a seemingly stable option. What I really am saying is that these girls only can see the guy of their choosing as not someone to love but someone they must on the merit of race and appearance and really have no care in the world for them. This one guy this girl was with was not a looker. The other men for various reasons might just be attractive and better catches in terms of a " real opportunity of fun that does not go past society's expectations when I have one dude that serves as boyfriend". Honestly I tried to write a good tale about this girl and the guitar she gave me but honestly when you realize the real circumstances of the relationship and how it followed the garnered roles of such a concept culture place that deems ideals of racism and slavery....the girl simply was using the guy to have so much fun else with other people. Namely had no idea of loyalty just the concept of utilizing a person for their own means. For many of these girls any hint of a real alternative of commitment where they have different morals is just something that spin them into a fervor that one can ever know about or even pull them out and can continue for years. Seemingly very obsessed with anything that deals with commitment to a person they hate and cannot ultimately use as the object they must see when they gaze at people or just cannot handle commitment to a person they just want to use.

The other side of the story. Believe it or not; I have tried to contact many girls since last summer to have their side of the story. Many girls will say nothing when shut in into such a candy idea that is not only validating to them and don't think they can be caught and  will never come to say anything again to you online or in person because they want to forever be right in their nonsense. Does talking to people you know are targeting you work to make them stop. Many times I have tried the approach in actually speaking to girl who I know and its pretty obvious what they are doing and yet going through. Going through a cycle of hidden violence they validate because they must be so pretty everyone wants them. One girl who slowly morphed into this privileged type glared looks of indifference and then later this very ugly face at me from below when I on happenstance looked down not expecting her and it was raining and frowned at me. This very ugly face as if hurt to see me. I say its nasty indeed.One girl I sat with blonde and hair that was larger on one and small on the other played this "Nancy" role and was so friendly in the way she thought was and excused herself to go get something from the vending machine. This was a person I actually talked to and yet not later on after school ended as when I spoke to her did another bizarre phenomenon happened. No people can be strong in their many ways of thinking and nothing but force of being made. Or to be put blunt the force of one's innermost dealing and truths to be revealed can only put them down. People are only willing to believe lies when they don't directly hurt or harm them. When you educate people or go out of your way to lend a voice to people or speak to a girl gazing at you; it is least likely for the events of people calling you names  when they don't know you and people don't call you names like ever...in public when they don't know you least this is fucking kindergarten. Because people cannot make up theses fantasy roles so easily if you ever communicate with them to a manner of excessive length and breath. In the names of speaking with women recently and people I know are under the influence of such a privilege form of being;the longer people truly get to really know you is how less they can actually make bullshit up about you. Some people will prefer to have the distance and be in their only little world and try to distance theirselves before you can even say anything more. But namely by then their little stance of preying has ceased to a trickle and cannot possible make up ideas over a person now know physically and to a depth of reality they are not insane enough to make up nonsense about. Yet friends; if to speak of women and their concept of the story of mine-some women have clear mental issues and like loaded guns will explode on you if you dare threaten their space by even being you.


 I am telling you in the fall 2015 all of this was not a problem with women at the community college. The women were quiet different until the girl called Anna Barloco showed up and to say of the best was a nut in all honesty I made the wrong fucking decision to even move near. After her in the same program; so called freelancer girl was the upmost douche and the girl I showed Danny Valero to. I wished I never did because the luck behind the work was forever tainted as if some benevolent person was following from behind with a fucking knife. It was spring 2016 when things spun out of control. Pregnant girl in highschool was just too generous in thinking I would ever be with her and was pretty for no reason when I did not even really know this person angry at me with her child following her innocent as children can be. I say it made me sick. I at this point was now successful in school-I was taking the Web Design class, Typography and yet Digital Imaging 1 where you are taught photoshop and the freelancer was there. There was yet another girl who was there the previous system and friends with the girl who placed her ass on crotch area during a picture on purpose. This girl was a wild card of the crazy people. Said she had to go home and skipped class and found her later hanging with some people later on. Not suspicious at all. If not for all the overt gestures of looking at people as if they are going to gang up on them. This person looked like as if they were caught in the act and looked with these eyes of sympathy that her cruel path would not be disturbed. This was knowledge of what she was doing all the while in that fucking typography class. If you ever seen privilege this girl was it. Labeled a top tier student and so effortlessly the underdog in the department head's portfolio class-everyone just knew she was going to make it and no one else would vocalize their hardships to anyone because they were not this top tier student or loved or following the system slowly flowing from the city of fucking Houston from only one fucking university that carries the cult shit by little hopefuls to go there as this piece of shit if not to be said this Barloco girl who actually had real connections to people who go to that university and believe me seeing people from that university at the community college was never  a good thing. It was seemingly like this girl was admitting to terrorism and as if had a certain plan enacted and taking advantage of her sick mother was the way to do it and get out of class. Why is this important? This girl went into the building namely that I would go to draw later on in fall 2016. The people I might mention in fall 2016 where hostile for some reason and maybe when you got a person who admits to mischievous acts by being caught in a clear lie of face and are simply using not only the friendly connection of the teacher to get ahead use it too to escape the class and that they do hear voiced mentions that are literally littering the room if not making everyone gaze upon you with a glare. As if coming from her onto you. In fact-one day I was looking to see who was in the class the second I did look at her-the whole mood of the people around her soon started to change as if suited it was right to boss down on me with their fierce looks to distance theirselves from" failure". Not only that one dude who was in the army was so close to this girl from highschool hispanic who thought by ever merit she was a republican centered white beamed at me as if a mentioned passed through the air she agreed with and calming to her. They would later become this annoying bunch and the girl of trouble of question sat near them the sear over to the guy and he enacted as if he knew me but were only strangers. I questioned nothing and refused to even be bothered by such bullshit of people's actions and at the time was nearly focused on them "not playing into a game". But here after weeks of the wiggling annoyances of their looks by suggestions this girl who always left first and then they suddenly would stop looking at me as the teacher taught as I could only turn around from the computer to look and one person does not look directly ahead all the time when such at an angle. People tend to look around. This girl by her eyes did not look around but continued to think she was right even caught. And this was some rewarding exercise to drag people into some bullshit so she felt important or powerful the only person to care for her mentally sick mother.  Quiet sad it was. I did see her in the Target near me before it was flooded. She stared with real eyes as if in the real world and that her eyes back then where of enjoyment as if playing a game the excitement then. Her eyes here dull and understanding of a task.
I stared at her as if to revenge her game-reality-I seeked to say to her by this glare she seemed to aim others to give onto me at least two idiots near her-reality~ this is the game sane people play. While to say this girl was playing the world as she saw it and if you thought that was it; she continued to be a nuisance until spring 2017 even coming from parking lot where I had moved near to escape hostile people and their words.

Maybe the real crisis begins to start around 2016 fall after I said to myself I would again take it easy or I would fall from a serious injury. No my friends; this was a stream of rage against the very civility of man and fairness in society that people did not understand their acts of terrorism and deeming their importance where far too much to even be things acceptable. I will admit I became pissed.That fall I took Drawing 1, Design 1-2D and namely Interactive Digital Media 1. The people were the worst and the conditions where the worst and I found myself on a sinking ship that was my body yet my very own mind. Some to say such of a cuban and chinese centered crisis of "sound attacks" should be considered as this event happened before these other events did as a reference to what exactly the attacks were if you were to link it to something else. I say the overwhelming privilege of cunts in a university situation think their way of life is something to attack people to the death for. Its not. I realized this and that certain people like this girl who eyed at me were just doing this for the same of feigned empowerment and did not care who got hurt. However I could not openly say anything at first but when people here of "sound attacks" and realize the bullshit politics of a happenstance that happens to many people as revealed by this time. Revealed in how you would to be openly assaulted verbally by people so selfish and so self centered the world has to revolve around them and no-no one can be right when they are wrong so totally as here and still not a dime of justice has ever been dealt. People who deem an odd occurrence to be placed on you because you have a connection to the people doing the things only in the terms of  really just knowing them in the previous college. But no stranger is going to know you were in this dangerous place they deem to go and think it is safe. I am going to say this for the life of it. People so privileged and stupid they believe they can control people, destroy ideas and make people into the items they want to see. However they cannot do anything but annoy people, attempt brain injuries, nerve damage from being caught on surprise and other shit I am sure can happen if a person is taken by surprise by nut sacks who think they are delivering justice for people being theirselves. I will say so many people know exactly what I am saying but are too afraid to say anything for the sake of their various safety. What was I doing that pissed people off in the first place; I stood up to them and if you have read all what I have said across numerous events certain individuals cannot take when people stand up for theirselves and hence as if trying to make what they were doing more effective-did not do so at all but trigger a response the very body gives to unknown stimuli. I will say I almost died in a fucking art room. A heart attack and stroke to bat. It is only then I became convinced once I managed to miraculous calm myself down after leaving the fucking room where the suggestions where centered around many folk.... that these people were truly in existence but trying so hard to hinder the function of people to not only exist and live because I dare not take the shit of people speaking to me nonsense and getting carried away. These people I realized did exist in a painful way( I mean this in their mental state and moral actions and my physical state) and only construed by the regime that is the college culture of a university in houston to enact in the way in which they did. A desperate loathing manner now constructed with the message of conspiring to hide the truth if anyone dare spoke it so when I left that room I promised I speak it true.


Comments

Popular Posts