Next Up in Krushre
In Krushre in terms of the projects today created one new story called Roxy Poxy which is very unique and it is only a beginning tale. Have been working on this work since January 13, 2019.
I say that it is a work that will tell a completely different story and one that is greatly enthused to tell of something which can not be said out loud. Through several plot devices and character tropes will tell of this something and it all starts with a friend saving a friend countless times over...each time their adventure overlap with unsavory and savory characters. The story has only just begun.
Next I say that yesterday; challenged myself by doing redrawing the characters of the original stories and two stories have been added that were not going to be done. One called Sugar Coat and one I will just call for now LL. Starting to work on Killpen as well.
Secondarily; in after all this is namely before this yet in May; and in March and yet earlier this year. Have been working on RD1. A story I am sure that it is dealing with mechas and centers in another story that connects to the world in which Annie Recollections and Cassandra E Longing takes place. I would say "universe" rather but I prefer the term " worlds". Stopped for the reason of health and I just was not enjoying it anyone. Maybe it was being dissed by all these different women and people in their own little contrite ways...but I just could not do it. Simply have not worked on it sense. Yet today will work on again and I have new and better ideas for the story set up and consider there might be more than 1 version of the story that will be presented. Its going to be very creative and one will imagine it as a Kyeombi series. Why would I do this? To make little light fun of how I struggled to even create my works in the Kyeombi series and everyone tried their best to always piss on your work. Never show your art to strangers folks. Never. The people near my region maybe quiet a distance actually; they like to lick regional icecream and put in back in the walmart freezer and piss on the shopping shelves for pure fun and entertainment and tell theirselves and everyone they are special. Don't show your work to people who have no means of pure identity or relatively looking at any chance to make theirselves special by defiling which they don't understand or just will look at openly as a chance in their minds to make theirselves special. Never associate with a crowd of people who produce adults that lick icecream and contaminate food. I am saying its that simple. But despite that rather long outset of introspection into the community that be the places unfortunate to be centered around by Houston....I say I make a version of RD1 as a Kyeombi story to mock people and mock society. Namely it will be fun. The main goal of Krushre is to write and create stories you always wanted to create and RD1 is the next up story.
Furthermore after that we have likely to be next a story called Hunters X.Which will use the characters in Horned and Treats as allies of course( it is featured in the comics tab)
After that; we have a story called Big Sun.
Closing paragraph which descends into a issue of concern being reached.
These progress insights are basically to record the changes and early days of Krushre and as well to be said happenings of the advancement of Kyeombi and other projects. Notedly; Hunters X was to be apart of S-Academy and would you believe it-in just a bit of time add one more else title later on called Brixx Blocks and that story itself will be ready to be truly worked on. I say that S-Academy is more of a MK MZODERN thing and not really defined by any one group that is to serve as a brand else outside of MK MZODERN. I will tell you I have classified this project under many different comic exploits since 2016 and the one that currently works is to be either separate any future comic endeavor labels or to be placed under Krushre as it was at one time or another or said originally. But I say that a project this big as S-Academy which is to teach my methods I use to create comics to the masses-just cannot be classified under Krushre least you build it up so that S-Academy makes sense in the line up and justly to be said what does this mean; in the future there will be more S-Academy stories. Namely; if you don't know S-Academy was a project I was also working on during spring break and yes when I was publishing Zino Flyboy. To illustrate to you that this is not a project out of the blue and mainly for the most time of this year so busy could not even write on here properly and yet to be said have not been able to. I am actually behind in writing this year and all the stuff of my ambitions for the summer don't make that easy to do. But I cannot go off and delay writing anymore seek to say in a some sort of transition in writing some people merit you are stupid for even doing. My friends as I have started to call the viewers of this site; everything does not always have to be about writing these perfect pieces and perfect works and all this fucking shit of people who write once in their lives and then never again. Academic people today want to push such a pulled ass view of writing that relatively-its only for status they even write in such closed closeted means and manners. These people fixate over perfection and this and that and being right always they never will ever be people to be true writers and just let everything just be. They will never look over their old posts and improve. They will never look the fuck over at any progress notes to their goals. Because people academics today teach goals are something to not learn in school but be beaten out of you from even doing in school so that you have to read some regrettable motivation book or some dumb posts making up mental illnesses so they can feel better about doing things they should have done. They push that people are right to be ignored by them and its not their fault for not being able to communicate to people. I say that really; academics want to play heroes of everything even the realm of writing because they solely believe they are the center of everything and everyone who is not full of their bullshit of academia is trash. Yet the academic folk can never be the people who make the tree into a bench. Even the engineer taught ones will make the people close to them do their work.
They cannot do past the engaging limits of their mantra of academia will allow them. Because everyone must be stupid if they don't believe in this narrow trended writing style of people who don't write but to get their checks of privilege and only write to harm people who will never be of their mindset even when they go to college or school.Deeming they are the center of the academic heart. I wish those bitches could pull off the stunts I do and friends I have no problem writing about my progress and my story when none of it is a lie and none of it is funny. I think this is what I want to say important to record about what I want Krushre to achieve going forward as some people say "going forward" in college campus in referring to their biased characteristic of your academic achievement in their writing class and then boost football on Friday~ I want it perfectly to be none I will never support the academia mindset of ,"you must go to college and be so mindwashed you end up with tons of debt you ignore till you graduate and don't know what to do". I want to support the mindset that people alone willing to learn are the education and yet that my work is serious. The end.
I say that it is a work that will tell a completely different story and one that is greatly enthused to tell of something which can not be said out loud. Through several plot devices and character tropes will tell of this something and it all starts with a friend saving a friend countless times over...each time their adventure overlap with unsavory and savory characters. The story has only just begun.
Next I say that yesterday; challenged myself by doing redrawing the characters of the original stories and two stories have been added that were not going to be done. One called Sugar Coat and one I will just call for now LL. Starting to work on Killpen as well.
Secondarily; in after all this is namely before this yet in May; and in March and yet earlier this year. Have been working on RD1. A story I am sure that it is dealing with mechas and centers in another story that connects to the world in which Annie Recollections and Cassandra E Longing takes place. I would say "universe" rather but I prefer the term " worlds". Stopped for the reason of health and I just was not enjoying it anyone. Maybe it was being dissed by all these different women and people in their own little contrite ways...but I just could not do it. Simply have not worked on it sense. Yet today will work on again and I have new and better ideas for the story set up and consider there might be more than 1 version of the story that will be presented. Its going to be very creative and one will imagine it as a Kyeombi series. Why would I do this? To make little light fun of how I struggled to even create my works in the Kyeombi series and everyone tried their best to always piss on your work. Never show your art to strangers folks. Never. The people near my region maybe quiet a distance actually; they like to lick regional icecream and put in back in the walmart freezer and piss on the shopping shelves for pure fun and entertainment and tell theirselves and everyone they are special. Don't show your work to people who have no means of pure identity or relatively looking at any chance to make theirselves special by defiling which they don't understand or just will look at openly as a chance in their minds to make theirselves special. Never associate with a crowd of people who produce adults that lick icecream and contaminate food. I am saying its that simple. But despite that rather long outset of introspection into the community that be the places unfortunate to be centered around by Houston....I say I make a version of RD1 as a Kyeombi story to mock people and mock society. Namely it will be fun. The main goal of Krushre is to write and create stories you always wanted to create and RD1 is the next up story.
Furthermore after that we have likely to be next a story called Hunters X.Which will use the characters in Horned and Treats as allies of course( it is featured in the comics tab)
After that; we have a story called Big Sun.
Closing paragraph which descends into a issue of concern being reached.
These progress insights are basically to record the changes and early days of Krushre and as well to be said happenings of the advancement of Kyeombi and other projects. Notedly; Hunters X was to be apart of S-Academy and would you believe it-in just a bit of time add one more else title later on called Brixx Blocks and that story itself will be ready to be truly worked on. I say that S-Academy is more of a MK MZODERN thing and not really defined by any one group that is to serve as a brand else outside of MK MZODERN. I will tell you I have classified this project under many different comic exploits since 2016 and the one that currently works is to be either separate any future comic endeavor labels or to be placed under Krushre as it was at one time or another or said originally. But I say that a project this big as S-Academy which is to teach my methods I use to create comics to the masses-just cannot be classified under Krushre least you build it up so that S-Academy makes sense in the line up and justly to be said what does this mean; in the future there will be more S-Academy stories. Namely; if you don't know S-Academy was a project I was also working on during spring break and yes when I was publishing Zino Flyboy. To illustrate to you that this is not a project out of the blue and mainly for the most time of this year so busy could not even write on here properly and yet to be said have not been able to. I am actually behind in writing this year and all the stuff of my ambitions for the summer don't make that easy to do. But I cannot go off and delay writing anymore seek to say in a some sort of transition in writing some people merit you are stupid for even doing. My friends as I have started to call the viewers of this site; everything does not always have to be about writing these perfect pieces and perfect works and all this fucking shit of people who write once in their lives and then never again. Academic people today want to push such a pulled ass view of writing that relatively-its only for status they even write in such closed closeted means and manners. These people fixate over perfection and this and that and being right always they never will ever be people to be true writers and just let everything just be. They will never look over their old posts and improve. They will never look the fuck over at any progress notes to their goals. Because people academics today teach goals are something to not learn in school but be beaten out of you from even doing in school so that you have to read some regrettable motivation book or some dumb posts making up mental illnesses so they can feel better about doing things they should have done. They push that people are right to be ignored by them and its not their fault for not being able to communicate to people. I say that really; academics want to play heroes of everything even the realm of writing because they solely believe they are the center of everything and everyone who is not full of their bullshit of academia is trash. Yet the academic folk can never be the people who make the tree into a bench. Even the engineer taught ones will make the people close to them do their work.
They cannot do past the engaging limits of their mantra of academia will allow them. Because everyone must be stupid if they don't believe in this narrow trended writing style of people who don't write but to get their checks of privilege and only write to harm people who will never be of their mindset even when they go to college or school.Deeming they are the center of the academic heart. I wish those bitches could pull off the stunts I do and friends I have no problem writing about my progress and my story when none of it is a lie and none of it is funny. I think this is what I want to say important to record about what I want Krushre to achieve going forward as some people say "going forward" in college campus in referring to their biased characteristic of your academic achievement in their writing class and then boost football on Friday~ I want it perfectly to be none I will never support the academia mindset of ,"you must go to college and be so mindwashed you end up with tons of debt you ignore till you graduate and don't know what to do". I want to support the mindset that people alone willing to learn are the education and yet that my work is serious. The end.
Comments
Post a Comment