At the end of the day no regrets.

Some people if they truly looked at me and all the damned women I am hit over the head and act as if I am wrong for being me and doing the things I do would question to me, " what and why aren't you insane poor boy? How do you deal? How you feel after all of that? Are you okay?" I would say , " I am okay and really all that matters is that my hardwork completes my goals and leads to my series being completed". The people I imagine would be driven insane and tout bravery in my resolve. But there are no such people. Though one girl this semester got close to asking me the things of great question and endearment. Yet would not say anything more for her childish and immature friends.
But at the end of the day I have no regrets in doing things only I can do. And excelling at doing them in an exponential increasing rate! Ya.

Comments

Popular Posts