The split.

Last year promised a new MK MZODERN site/ theme that was to have two different versions of a similar or conditional theme. It dealt with rain and the circumstances of technology within. I say that MK MZODERN is still coming around. I have decided to split the blog that is currently here into two parts maybe three counting Destroyer which actually is apart of Technogothica. Two parts will be RPM and Technogothica. With Technogothica being a more permanent thing. Some could say Technogothica is a branch blog from MK MZODERN but it is its own thing and yet does link to the brand of course. This move alone allows a greater focus on things that matter and greater organization too as well. I say that the focus of the comics known as Krushre will be moving to Technogothica site in all clarity since they are hardly spoken of this is the great chance for them to be known finally.

This split will allow greater and better things to come and openly the doors of the future are bright.
Namely to say this blog will cover RPM-the version started in 2018 for a time before that version becomes its own site. I for a long time have questioned if I should create another blog that I actually write on but have always weighed it a cost to get ahead. There is no longer any reason I could fall behind being successful in creating comics of nearly almost all the titles of Kyeombi and its stories.

Comments

Popular Posts