Future of Kyeombi is now.

I have done alot of things myself and I will continue to do things myself. My next goal after completing the first parts of many series in Kyeombi is to do what? It is to aim for at least three volumes for each series. Its not an easy process and relatively does take a time. Well not much; I might have hit a record in getting these series done in two months time. Yet to say I am not stopping anytime soon. Most of the Kyeombi series are only like 8 volumes long and relatively it would only take another three volume effort later on to conclude many series by their original stories of course. It would take another three after that to end it all relatively and then things would be back like they were in 2013. Hardly any stories to write of and relatively working on new experimental works. I will say to you that now is the time to introduce the endgoal since 2014 which is to reach the conclusion of all these series in the best time manageable. You can say do this on Tapas and what about the fan base? What about a fan base-nearly not to offend the people who read this blog at all and support reading the comics but necessarily you don't have fans until people have whole forums for your work, you and your whatever significant other on this and that place and meets up too even and relatively if you are doing it all for the attraction of people. Its the bad way to go about doing things. You namely cannot make everyone happy nor should you. Never give into the hype and friends if I ever sign up to be a Marvel artists or whatever; slap me because really you don't create works to allow people to change you and make you do things you would never do or to change the identity behind your works. I am going to say something offensive. Being a LGBT supporter is not everyone's thing. Everyone can say that and be a supporter but I comes off as rude and fake and really to be said is not them. It is not who they are. It is not there story and namely folks its not who I am. Let me say that. People got an expectation you are a creator; you are a liberal and you got to have these political correct messages of diversity and LGBT in your works  but you don't and namely not every creator should fit under the liberal tag. I see works of cartoons today and they all fit under that tree as any other creators drew people with proper relative anatomy's and not stick figure of doodle renditions of people and their particular tropes. Namely to say today's cartoons and their character are a passing fad and maybe people will not always be so overwhelming to political correctness as a must be for creators. I say to include the messages of today's empowerment of any kind takes away from who I am. I really don't need all that media crap and shrill. Because to all people still; the good black must be the one who either looks like a nerd or a passover to our liberal cartoon crap democrats pass off to or yet to say anyone who is their own person in the identity of a black man can only be a threat. You either got to be slave to being a chemical engineer or lawyer or be some useless used football player who is a buisnessman or tv personality later on. I say that really no one has ever cared about me and my identity and I am surely not going to support people who I am not who were down in the gutters but somehow used now to scapegoat a change that people will never accept. O, I am saying the direct truths here. I don't go with expectations and I am don't take bullshit either. The world that calls itself liberal and just is just as worse as the racists and the people on their political bullshit of republican character and culture-let's leave at that. I am to say that the future of Kyeombi is an effort by one man. One unique man. Who was a boy when he first crafted the ideas. It is a lifestyle and it cannot be done by anyone else namely when they will never understand base ideas and realities that run the merits of this one man's actions. I tell you that I am not going to quit until its done and that is it.

Certainly you got to do alot of things on the way and relatively that is part of the fun because while you are completing these one goals alot of things happen and alot of good too that impacts the future greatly. I say you want a person of color to do things; fuck that- I am person who may as well not have a color at all. And may not have a color at all by how badly people have bothered me and tagged me over the years; highschool was the worst and was not the worst of it; college was. I say that people get hung on colored people being together. Fuck. I cannot even walk to the park without some younger bitch teenage setting lose their dog on me and their older people and many other onlookers who are all black accepting this is the thing to do. It is not the thing to do and namely I will ascertain that there is no fucking unity in this country but lies and ambition to do some heroic good to make the world seem like a good place for awhile but never could care to vote to solve the real issues. Get over the idea of people being unified people because certainly its just a myth to lump people who must secondary together in a way that they fail miserably in everyone else's lives. I tell you I have been through some bullshit to create Kyeombi and its works and that is why I make the push heavy in importance. Several times I have almost died. Several times been in toxic environments and realized how fucked up things up. Been in a crisis here and there but what always broke away the chains of stimpulations and congrations of hatred was the gall, the power and the resolve and the grit to do what is necessary and fight for what you believe in. I would like to believe in women foremost. I would have liked to believe in some women to be there for me. But the hardest thing to do is to push forward realizing that these people could never be alongside you and never will even notice the harm they caused to you and people else. But friends there is always happiness in moving on even if the sadness is a waste of a could be but you can control people in the world but can target the wrongs that profit them to be as they are. No longer will I be sitting steady for a dumpster fire as this society claims of people who are black men and yet artists or creators or anything or have a fear of them. No friends; I am going to say to you that no person has done what I am doing or probably will ever do and namely people will have to question their identity when their prideful people are just made silly
by the aspect of a craft to a certain level achieved by someone they hated. Ultimately give or take some time-this is the year of great change and great progress and oft to be said Kyeombi is at the forefront of this progress. Many works and many creations but all from one person even.
I steal a tag from Marvel in perhaps 2016 when they were about that Marvel Now; to say now is the future of Kyeombi.

I say that I will list the following claims to fame of Kyeombi and such goes as the following; these dates are not accurate and subject to change. Due to other commitments of storycrafting; more elements will be expected in the process.

2019
August 14; Kyeombi 1.
August 16; Kyeombi 2( three volumes gambit)
September 28; Kyeombi 3( another three volumes gambit)
October 28; Kyeombi 4( another three volumes gambit_

Comments

Popular Posts