The eyes that started it all.

What I did I see in want at the spring 2015 that needed to be a story? Or needed to be stories? These answers to that question in that spring 2015 period became new titles. Eventually I would try to put them up a new ambitious project called Killpen in summer of 2015. I still did not work out all that well-the projects itself was too complex and really could not find the elements that could actualize the story in which I would work and people would get what it was about. Communicating what it was about was hard. In the condition of new ideas not worked on made it even harder to do. I will say that Cosmica was the comic that showed what I could do at the time period and further a bit and for the life of me then could not do 15+ series plus a large main story with complex elements let alone anyone do it. Later on in 2016; I did not have much focus on the Killpen idea at all and rather used the ideas that were to be of it to create their own brands and not within its grasp. Krushre was meant to kind of develop the ideas to be plugged back into the story and that was the intention until 2017. Namely; these stories very much different from their beginnings. Annie Recollections was less serious than what was it was supposed to be and now just featured her(the main character-Annie) in a different role than previously she was supposed as an adventurer rather than a story centered around mechas. I say that I was so tried in the past that bringing back Killpen as a serious matter was almost an impossible thing. Around 2018; I started to get back the ability to believe it could be achieved because I now had the skills to back up the effort. But yet these titles of Krushre so far removed from it; that they might as well not be put back in Killpen which was still back in 2015 and not really changed much at all.

I say that Killpen is closely related to Dream One Newyork instead the characters here are not that important and oft to be said events happen on Earth and maybe the stories are somehow linked together? Could it be? That to be said the story was one thing of linking to Dream One Newyork as it was created afterwards it by a year over-rather the summer a year later and with certain links that if Dream One Newyork is done in any fashion then so is it.The current progress of Dream One Newyork has allowed the project to reach new heights.

Comments

Popular Posts