The world fair of JXXXXi.

Created for this day alone the features of more teams in Dream One York. The real fun; it usually takes three or more hours to do the very exclusive work of character design to even do the good and best job. Spent some time away and realized just how hard I've been working. Alot has changed in three years but the world is not better than it was in the past; if not it is worse. There are no friends, no family, no girl and frankly no one. Just you, the merit of dreams and blogging all the while.
I be blunt to say I am alone in this world and while I have done great things to fill up of a fair with there is no one to merit them and frankly people would not even very much care. The sons of heartless bastards I have seen so confident but really just walking into dead ends they regret and they will never see their way of these dead ends. I wish there was a world in which people did not give a merit to all the fake people of the world.Or one where people would actually give a damn about all the things in the fair but friends no one gives a damn about my accomplishments and for the sake of the stories I have written never tell of the accomplishments I did even manage to do that no one will ever graduate or say "you are so good for this" like a grade A student who gets "A's " all the time. No; friends in the sapn of the coming days I realized that a story must be told of this very site in the very merits of rebellion and fierce from all the haters in this wide wide world. I say its is a fair of (real name).

Comments

Popular Posts