polards 4by4
Oh yes; I am to say that in the end of Polards the 4by4 draft the whole series was drafted. It was a great achievement despite what people could say. There were many things in which I could have done with the work. I could have made it an activity of sorts to bring a focus to the drafting of comics in a particular way as a hobby and a passtime. But in the chose to make a comic series out of it instead. This work I did particularly and partially in the library and then at home.It in particular was finished in the early days of January 2015. A most intricate work that could be a way for people to draft out their ideas in the future.
I, particular used the 4by4 of Polards to do the first volume and all to be said the 2nd volume as well in part. Though I did not really use the ideas within the drafts just the character designs for characters who did not have drawn designs. I did not draw all the characters before this time period of that 4by4 draft in fall 2014 because ultimate-don't have the resources, nor time nor patience and you do a bunch of characters from an 8 volume idea and you see that its better off to draw them in a draft of course. So basically utilized many characters in their character design in the draft of the 4by4. I did not actually use the story within the draft. The story within the draft is different than the 1st version I came up with. Why? This new version has additional characters and additional things that would never be considered in the original. There was no focus to show the different places of the city but by story by story event. That chnaged when you see vital parts of the story of course.
If I was actually to change the 4by4 format it would require at least three pages and then three pages per each of those pages to cover what could be considered the beginning,middle and end. Some might say it would be a more organized way of doing things than the current method but doing things too organized you lose the chances for creativity. Which I learn that the 4by4 draft in much case under cuts creativity and creative problem solving of course in an aspect that is not stoic and cold to movement of an " alive story". I say however that the great improvements to the 4by4 method includes the utilizing of the current methods to make it all work out to an aspect that endears life and matter and is not stuck in the format of a "crossword" activity. Though else to be said is that the 4by4 version gives a great image to what the entire series can be and one person can say if such images were clarified-the hype would be apparent even to the creator.
I, particular used the 4by4 of Polards to do the first volume and all to be said the 2nd volume as well in part. Though I did not really use the ideas within the drafts just the character designs for characters who did not have drawn designs. I did not draw all the characters before this time period of that 4by4 draft in fall 2014 because ultimate-don't have the resources, nor time nor patience and you do a bunch of characters from an 8 volume idea and you see that its better off to draw them in a draft of course. So basically utilized many characters in their character design in the draft of the 4by4. I did not actually use the story within the draft. The story within the draft is different than the 1st version I came up with. Why? This new version has additional characters and additional things that would never be considered in the original. There was no focus to show the different places of the city but by story by story event. That chnaged when you see vital parts of the story of course.
If I was actually to change the 4by4 format it would require at least three pages and then three pages per each of those pages to cover what could be considered the beginning,middle and end. Some might say it would be a more organized way of doing things than the current method but doing things too organized you lose the chances for creativity. Which I learn that the 4by4 draft in much case under cuts creativity and creative problem solving of course in an aspect that is not stoic and cold to movement of an " alive story". I say however that the great improvements to the 4by4 method includes the utilizing of the current methods to make it all work out to an aspect that endears life and matter and is not stuck in the format of a "crossword" activity. Though else to be said is that the 4by4 version gives a great image to what the entire series can be and one person can say if such images were clarified-the hype would be apparent even to the creator.
Comments
Post a Comment