the bat beat parade I never did write as the parade before.
I fucked up. I just wanted a girlfriend
I did not pay attention to my job
I fell behind in keeping everyone safe
my friend mindwashed herself and left me behind
and so did everyone !
I fucked up for being me huh, fuck that.
Candy canes , unicorns, Pegasus this is what the people said was for me
and you and you and you whatever color you bitch was
in the end I am the only fucked everyone lives in the delusions
ya, and no fucking way are they ever solutions when you can
say they aimed at people like me
I fucked up. I just wanted a girlfriend
I did not pay attention to my job
left it hanging and now on banging on the door
for people who left their pants touch the door in
a crowded bathroom of fornicating people on drugs I am
sure like weed used to illegal so many pills
so many thrills and drugs on the legal
I got to shit but that really just it
no one could ever pay attention
if I could shit and that is the attention
that no one has ever known me
That no one has ever known me
no one has ever.
No one has ever.
I bang with a bat beat parade I need to shit but you the stall
to fornicate...................
you don't appreciate the life of real fucking people
you animals.
you animals.
(ha, gha)
I just needed to shit.
I just needed to shut. Up the mouths of
fornicators who do not else but the bare minimal of what society says to even exist
if they have kids they don't even care if they exist and find new ways to continue to persist.
And clearly I don't think society as they say and said should ever exist like this.
I did not pay attention to my job
I fell behind in keeping everyone safe
my friend mindwashed herself and left me behind
and so did everyone !
I fucked up for being me huh, fuck that.
Candy canes , unicorns, Pegasus this is what the people said was for me
and you and you and you whatever color you bitch was
in the end I am the only fucked everyone lives in the delusions
ya, and no fucking way are they ever solutions when you can
say they aimed at people like me
I fucked up. I just wanted a girlfriend
I did not pay attention to my job
left it hanging and now on banging on the door
for people who left their pants touch the door in
a crowded bathroom of fornicating people on drugs I am
sure like weed used to illegal so many pills
so many thrills and drugs on the legal
I got to shit but that really just it
no one could ever pay attention
if I could shit and that is the attention
that no one has ever known me
That no one has ever known me
no one has ever.
No one has ever.
I bang with a bat beat parade I need to shit but you the stall
to fornicate...................
you don't appreciate the life of real fucking people
you animals.
you animals.
(ha, gha)
I just needed to shit.
I just needed to shut. Up the mouths of
fornicators who do not else but the bare minimal of what society says to even exist
if they have kids they don't even care if they exist and find new ways to continue to persist.
And clearly I don't think society as they say and said should ever exist like this.
Comments
Post a Comment