A long time ago.
Ten years ago I created Runecasters. It was rather based off lego creations I had created the year before. All the main characters are based off of real models-most of them-though I say most female characters don't have a match even because frankly did have legoes pieces or models to match the ideals of 'women' by any great definition. The pieces had to have movement of some great deal and sort and had to be made out of movable parts. Legoes were a lesser craze back then but lets say folks don't have all the legoes in the world to make things a reality...or a high level of skill to make things so. I say that the additional characters are the ones that were present even in the lego story formatted version in which I played. I made a story to preserve the very elements of the things in which I played -the very story was similar in some elements but different in others. Namely the series was namely Runecasters to make the whole ideal marketable as if a tv show. Usually to say it made characters younger or more likeable to a teenage audience and featured a story with fun themes of sorts to a stoic degree and focus on cyberpunk themes. Many don't know but the year 2019 is a great center for cyberpunk works. Blade Runner happens in 2019 and the world is to be technologically advanced from people of the 1980s perspective.Batman Beyond also happens in 2019. This work of Runecasters it actually takes place in the same time period as Universe Express and same world and paints a different United States if you connect the stories to see the California and Boston in these stories are completely different from the one that exist in this world. To say the story happens further in the future like ten years past 2030 to anywhere 2049. These stories of course I will say my friends only had my help and hard work to even be comics today.
When in 2009; I wrote all the Kyeombi titles you see today in the format of them being tv shows. Yes; I had comedies as well but I'd say I rather focus on action works and don't think comedy is my strong suit. Anyways in that time period focused on my goals-I was not going to let anyone stop me then and that has continued for ten years. Eventually created comics for Runecasters and Universe Express. I say that only with the help of belief you can do things I actually did them. A lot of the story of my journey to create comics has been recorded since 2013. Though I will say that its actually to be said it was a more longer journey that started in 9th grade in 2009. Now in 2019; lots of things have changed and surely the world is not Blade Runner with its tech but surely has the level of corruption as found in its stories. I say that really-my own hero was me and my will to believe. No one else and no women either truly.
But I say that in spring 2016 was trying to make an effort to tell of the Runecasters origin story and in a relatively clever manner that related the 2009 origins. Yet I still have that opportunity and Technogothica still going on after all this time of doing this and that would like to focus on the subject matter of 2019 expectations and the ideal means of Runecasters in its very original subject matter. Focusing on topics relating to the stories and the ideals of course and relatively hope to build an interesting collection of articles doing so. In short; the actual articles you can be sure to find soon on will be labeled Runecasters inspired as they are articles inspired off concepts in Runecasters of course. Its been a long time coming but yet to say it is finally time to speak on things that truly do matter to the context of doing in the past and the present.
When in 2009; I wrote all the Kyeombi titles you see today in the format of them being tv shows. Yes; I had comedies as well but I'd say I rather focus on action works and don't think comedy is my strong suit. Anyways in that time period focused on my goals-I was not going to let anyone stop me then and that has continued for ten years. Eventually created comics for Runecasters and Universe Express. I say that only with the help of belief you can do things I actually did them. A lot of the story of my journey to create comics has been recorded since 2013. Though I will say that its actually to be said it was a more longer journey that started in 9th grade in 2009. Now in 2019; lots of things have changed and surely the world is not Blade Runner with its tech but surely has the level of corruption as found in its stories. I say that really-my own hero was me and my will to believe. No one else and no women either truly.
But I say that in spring 2016 was trying to make an effort to tell of the Runecasters origin story and in a relatively clever manner that related the 2009 origins. Yet I still have that opportunity and Technogothica still going on after all this time of doing this and that would like to focus on the subject matter of 2019 expectations and the ideal means of Runecasters in its very original subject matter. Focusing on topics relating to the stories and the ideals of course and relatively hope to build an interesting collection of articles doing so. In short; the actual articles you can be sure to find soon on will be labeled Runecasters inspired as they are articles inspired off concepts in Runecasters of course. Its been a long time coming but yet to say it is finally time to speak on things that truly do matter to the context of doing in the past and the present.
Comments
Post a Comment