issuu is fucked up.

Here is the deal with Issuu friends. Locked out of my account that can only be accessed by facebook. Now have to pay to embed things into the fucking blog and relatively; issuu ain't that great you are going to send traffic to. They constantly take and take friends of what can even be said of a person's data rights. No longer do I have access to an account to delete all my works from their shitty site- I clearly cannot post anywhere really. Google documents does have an embed but I wonder if you can even make it larger at all with size dimension tags. Scribd has never worked anywhere on any computer to do anything. Amazon kills interest immediately. Simply friends caught up in the third party business is never a good thing. I wonder why in this era people still don't have a pdf uploader in a blogger or something. Seriously.

All to say there will not be anymore free comics till I am able to fix the issue. Which might if I am to say may not take anytime if I can add a dimensions tag to the google embed format but its highly unlikely I will be able to do so. I have had a feeling I have tried this thing before and although don't remember what happened-I know I am not continuing embeds these days from google for a reason.

Issuu's whole money grab is annoying and frankly harmful for me to reach people indeed and be amongst a platform that does not have overt favoritism for one group of people(Tapas here is to you).

Comments

Popular Posts