haha.ha. (this post is mean-be warned).
Back on the day of a flood. Literally. I sat with these group of kids I had met from being associated with this one girl who at one time did try to date but some people just got to be their own nuisance and I mean this in the worst possible way. Every guy that comes here way is mowed down; me- I just floated around her like a hummingbird with some type of experience in odd acting women. I would not call her crazy. The girl had liked this one dude and that is why she did not go out with me that one time I was even interested. The gig with her and him did not last and any form of her sanity after that slowly went down the toilet. After that time she began looking at me as if rebound and no folks I am not desperate to see what type of crazy she truly was. It was one of the days she was wearing fishnet stockings and I could not stop looking at her legs that I met one of her male long time friends. This guy went on about his girlfriend who I will assure you if they just go on one damn date-she ain't. We end up playing some game of ball with trash paper. The girl looked at me as if rebound and I knew from experience and common sense not to engage. A long time passes and I never see the girl or guy for a long time. Life is pretty much good if you don't keep talking to immature girls and guys...literally and I mean that-mainly the girls and highly the guys but I mostly talked to the girls. A time had passed before I saw this girl again with her friends. Another girl was with her and simply really did not care about this girl herein who I swear was trouble but I was not going to call her crazy; no. Its just that I stuck around to get to know this new girl. I say that the group was entertaining for highschool level folks.
There was this one guy who thought he was so funny by his vulgar jokes and personality and "women- getting- attitudes" and behavior noting on the first day he had a schedule of having a shower and then banging women;or a woman rather. It was funny to say the least this guy had not outgrown his highschool bullshit. Tried to be the adult of the group and most mature and even that itself was funny-often his direction was wrong and his actions to little too fucking late. For a person in the army; as many people in the army-are just these dumb fucks who think they know the whole world just because they traveled to a fucking military base in another country. I am going to say you know shit about the world from a fucking military base when there is an entire country to explore you obviously cannot go much places without inciting something or looking out of place. The girl amongst the group I liked while liked me and all that stuff; just did some really disturbing things that me of my background would never approve of. For instance amongst these friends of the first girl is what she is to be called now-was a guy with a british accent-a person from Britain trying to get with her from the first time I even saw her with these friends. Personally a person already knows that its not going to work out and frankly it had no chance of working out. The guy was such a man that the girl I liked texted his replies and mentions to the first girl. He really had a bunch of people's help rooting for him to be with this one girl. And friends let me tell you that is the opposite of what I would experience around their very age or stage of education; people honestly tried their best to goad me out of even being a person capable of feelings and interjecting when they could because of a cult mindset that said " its okay to fuck over the nigger". This guy was black of course but to be specific and to be real African. Here I was witnessing people supporting people to be together and not trying to push them apart as is the norms of some cult minded places.
\
Also to say its pretty deceptive to the girl that this other girl writes responses she thinks comes from a qualified guy who has british dual citizenship available if they even ever get married. I'd say that it made me sick this guy was such a fucking nob to even figure out anything on the resolve of himself. My even being there at that time was even on my resolve to even get to know this other girl. After that day even if she showed up once or more again; it was like a fire had died..that day I sat with another girl who seemed to be interested in me. This girl was one of the associates of the first girl but I am sure they really weren't friends because they hardly spoke to each other. This girl like many lanky girls who are some sort of islander or asian from a water bearing place think they are so fucking clever and the only people who can ever have fucking hearts. One day walking out of the little graphic design lab because people got to have legitimate credits to even get a job really; I retook a class for printing in which I never learned-this girl comes up speaking to me and we have a nice chat all the way to her friends. Her catch line was like, " are you going to hang out with them today?"
She said this as if she was not branded by them-her own person and I recognized she was but the wording and tone just looked down on them as an option and not her absolute friends. The first few times I sat with her that day until "her friends" went to go to do some real childish things...like hang out in some fucking lounge with crappy videogames and the day I sat with her on a bench and a table for a while long...she dressed in normal people clothes. She seemed to be a nice person but with some hidden motives of even hanging out with this group and only probably did so because her best friend from highschool did so. I say that I wished and just wished-I never spoke to that girl in all honesty. But she saved me from the embarrassment of spending time with a girl most based in delusion of being the graphic design authority highest. How this all connects....the day I say the fire died-I sat with this one girl and some connection seemed to be formed.This girl was wise but also in great standards not at all trustworthy.
Some way across that way; the first girl is revealed to have been with the guy who was her long time best friend. What is worse is the guy had to cheat on his girlfriend for anything to make real fucking sense mates in the supposed time range. It came up in a conversation and like little fucking teenagers all they can care about is , " did they smash?" The answer was no but the details of that story were very disturbing and reflective of the first girl's character. Namely she was a girl that drove men crazy or I should say boys crazy. I was probably old enough to not even be taken seriously and nor was the vulgar guy who pretended to be "old". The girl respected age boundaries so she would not get in trouble with "older people who can definitely dish out harm". For this one guy who was supposed her long time friend-it ended in them being together and him cursing her out for being the one to break it off and probably with no caring that he had to break off his commitment to his girlfriend at the time supposedly if she even stayed his girlfriend which I am likely to say in the time period in which I saw them not ever was a really short period in real time and by fucking means of sanity; this girl did not care about what anyone had to go through for being with her. The reaction of the last guy and her so called friend was to tell her " she gots problems and needs serious mental help". The image of the first girl was down in the gutter and she was approaching more a crazy person outlook in the true actions and ideals of her. Inclusive but only to her idealitsic betterment and really brazen about it as if it was not a wrong thing to even do. The girl I actually liked in this group stopped showing up and really did not like her anymore for even helping that one dude doing stuff a dude should do for himself and not giving him a fucking cheat. The only girl I was there for-for the rest of the time was the girl I seemed to have formed some connection too. What really broke it for me that the first girl was ever crazy was the fact at my wet hands and refusal to shake the british boy's hand; she decided to say, " did you just jerk off". I played it off so she would not get under my skin. The girl from the October I met her had transitioned from a sane person who seemed to care too much to an insane person who for all everything cared too fucking little. All her words just talk and she was free to do whatever she wished to anyone just on how she felt and really bemerited being mentally sick of sorts to wrap away from her moral issues. I oft to say that she was catholic too and if that is to say anything; never trust the religion of people where such large sins as found there go unchecked.
I say this girl I spoke to first by own will and asked out to with no help from some girl who is her friend; was not the person I even wanted to be bothered with indeed and just wished to bury the hatchet and not have to even recognize her because I hanged out with her friends just to speak with that one girl I had forged a connection with. Was it worth it to even hang out with these people anymore. The one sane dude in that group I hung out with one morning and met another girl who was very different and very nice aside from the fact she asked if you watched porn when you were younger. I say at all the time; that semester I hung out with many girls of course from here to there and it was just that a person had even forged a meaningful connection they come to even hang with this group of friends of the first girl I now consider insane. The girl I had a connection with was what I was there for.
On the day of the raining and flooding; this girl had grown really desperate and wearing pajamas in public. I went to a highschool where all the trashy girls who were never serious about anything just wore pajama pants all day long and it was there thing. Somehow when other girls who aren't black nor hispanic do it in a public setting of an education; it makes them cute, attractive and even smart?! The major red flags falling here and there. I am not some naive fool and speaking of which; this one dude from Britain was lolling over that first girl as if just by looking at her and being real close to her was going to make her accept him. Yet it was not. This girl had overturned me, a dude after that, her best friend who was a dude and he was about to be a fourth to her scheme. Though I will say that frankly I was not overturned at in reality as maybe people just know certain types of people to not be surprised by their actions. This guy was so under spell he decided he was going to jump over the fucking railing even as a joke. And even as a joke underlies a serious depositional problem. This guy had been driven mad. He had been driven mad and he was not going to back down. It really urked me and I wanted to punch this guy out before he splatted himself below where there was one person.
Aside from this big man who speaks about girls he fucks talks about an argument he got into with one guy of the group not really but the boyfriend of a girl in the group just for being what you would call minorlly protective of his friend who was girl that was being beaten by this guy as an abuser. This guy was one of those trashy college kids I hung out inadverantly with in the first college I went to. Want to act as if nice and laugh at dumb highschooler jokes but really abusive to women in either a sexual narrative nature and deeming them sluts or worse and having really criminal attitudes and yet can be physically abusive too. This guy was obviously the physically abusive kind. The girlfriend was going through a really though time and about to vomit and I gave her some water. It was all good. Then fellow had to attempt suicide and I just got really damned emotional in that; this guy was a fucking pussy who even gets special help and yet cannot realize that certain people aren't worth your time at all. It never supported anyone else to venture to be with this one girl on a self destructive narrative. And now he was driven to attempt some type of playful enactment of it. It was not funny.
But what was funny what was coming out Big Man's mouth as if he knew all about the world of K-Pop from old people who hated the very practice of it. Kudos friends; a person does not like being taken as an idiot. These people I hung with besides the girl who actually like me and the girl I liked at the second I did see her with the girl I tried to date earlier; seemed to take me as a fucking fool. The girl I was there to hang out with; she and her friend from highschool another African who claimed America was a shitty country. I am just going to say that the entitlement is high amongst people who think their countries are so fucking good then why in the fucks name aren't they over there? Don't trash America when you are obviously an immigrant only taking advantage of its education system.
Namely these two girls were into the K-pop. I felt as if an 89 year old dating a fucking 21 year old...even as they spoke. The girl I actually liked was not in that conversation but then realize the person is like so behind in everything; they could never be a match but a constant downer. My advice is; if you are going to not do your homework-don't attempt to do it at the last fucking minute; never is that really a good result. The attitude of this person literally in their ability to their work was belittling everything I sought to even do or even had to do at her age. Did not even add to anything I currently had just took away and being such; I don't want to be doing someone else's homework like they do someone's else texts. I would be the addition to their lives and it would never be equal even. The stance point is that this Big Man from the military who thought he was a man because he had sex with many women and never got them pregnant and could tell people about all the little wicked details as if a highschool joke culture of immaturity continuing-thought he knew the fucking world and really just got inside the head of the girl I had been speaking to for the longest time by his caring nature and maybe by the fact she was laying down felt most comfortable around him only really. Why did the K-Pop stuff matter because of how the guy misinterpreted the words of old people to say that their lifestyle was fucking wrong and " turning the youth into gays". Its just from the old mouth of an older man from another country of South Korea to this guy who bangs so much and thinks he's the hero and doing something at a community college wearing suits and all this shit and really with a childish highschooler who enlisted in the army vibe. No one could take him seriously.
How he berated the girl who sat near him at that point listening in intently; for being a teacher centred and goal oriented to be person because it did not make money and would speak smack about making money and trying to push at me when I interjected at his bullshit when he said, " all that matters is money". I just did not say anything more because he simply solely believed he had a life ahead of him in which he would make money just because he was business major or in something or another club and this fraternity...and a veteran? I am just going to say this guy just lived off of white privilege. It could be smelt. And the girl all she did was reason; I want money and maybe he is the only way to get money or his "white power" of privilege which he represents is the only way to get money. This guy I will say was funny to a point but stupid to a very great ideal in realism. I am just going to say that you living in debt begins when you don't get a degree at a place that surely offer ones at the two year mark unlike the four year universities to even get a well paying job. While this guy benefited from white privilege and not namely probably even being a "poor white".....many other people don't have such privileges. Maybe to say the other ticked off white guy who abused the girl and solely jealous of him and his marked little lifestyle-picked up on his state of privilege as a threat.
The girl who I forged a connection thought it would be best to think money is all that matter when she was never going to benefit from the privilege of this guy in a suit. And yet choose to follow it. I really did not get a chance to speak to her until she laid down like trying to sleep in her pajamas across two or three chairs; rather three chairs. The guy was very comforting in speech, " you trying to get comfortable ?" It just rose flags in my mind that really she was his next target in his little Big Man lifestyle... I spoke to her and it was small conversation and she went to attempt to sleep before the guy tried to kill himself with the whole lounge to see. This guy who was the Big Man thought he was being so nice that day; but in reality I just wanted to laugh at him. He thought he was the center of the show and knew how to respect the colored people all around him. Knowing everything from his self centered perspective. This guy really actually pissed me off and really thought nothing really of him and his suit but a joke and constant pain. He might have been funny at the start but now he was just a nuisance. The thing I did like with these folks is that they could realize that people were older than them and were not going to play with their shit and simply would attempt to play their shit and that day this guy thought with his money money bullshit he would never work hard for but expect privilege to pay for it all; he had somehow won. He did not win really ever at all. Because home boy will never be successful on his own merits alone or namely anyone of the real merits of it.
I say the next time I saw the girl after saying a safe goodbye to the first girl so she would never come at me again in any form of way. I sat with the girl before I had forged a connection with. The first thing that comes out of her mouth was if I could drive. Friends I drove places for such a long time even before these people I was now speaking to were even in fucking 7 or 8 grade even. Taking that a person who is one year out 12th grade or just out of it. Would have to been in middle school or early highschool by the time I was actually driving in 2013. For people to ask such a simple everyday question seems like a racial suggestive one that denotes that some people don't have enough income to have cars of their own. Especially when fueled by apparent brainwashing of bullshit boy/Big Man to demand money as a merits of success and solely only care about money. A person does not even really care about the individual at this moment now they really shown they cannot think for theirselves. Cannot even do their fucking homework at time and many people at this age; should know that actually getting stuff done is actually doing it at home or before the due date and not on the day of. This girl dared to ask me if I drove or if I had a car. I basically said that I could drive but really did not like doing so because I did not know how to focus or that I did not know how to focus because all she wanted to hear was a black stereotype. So I gave it to her. The girl basically shut up and stopped talking to me when I said I did not have a car or did not drive much anymore. The girl was so sure of her gambit as being any sane form of actions to take that my answer justified her cause to ignore me the whole rest of the time. As if right to block someone just because they don't have a car or drive often. You would be surprised but for some people its best they never drive and maybe this girl was just brainwashed by the guy to think that money is all that matters and money in the worst unproductive-kpop hating-military wannabe background-privileged and sex garnered way and manner. This guy who was another African(another one) who also in a spirit of being the best of the best at a community college came and passed out pizzas to us and we sat there eating.... I decided to ask the girl on what Kpop band she liked as it was something she was interested in. Yet friends; I said so in a weak sickly manner. The way you know a person is a fucking flake to even invest your energy in. She said that K-pop was not her thing. But certainly it was before Big Man of white privilege said it was not a thing to be " realistic" and of money goals. The girl only whispered some reply. I have spoken to many girls to know that when they usually refuse to say anything it is some type of defensive mechanism to get you to leave...to go and as if you were not speaking to them for weeks even. This girl literally refused to say anything more to be because she was so convinced on the way to power and that power can only be white. She looked at the African dude with the eyes of learned hate and really it sickened me because that guy did not know how badly everyone did not even like him and that girl surely did not like him then as just another deterrent to "money". She saw me looking at this other girl who looked at me back with some eyes of respect...as if of want; another girl who I had been talking to in that same building ecosystem but for many times was a jerk until the day it flooded and somehow was nice? The girl refused to say anything. I told her goodbye and it was awkard as hell because othersiders sitting far away would confuse us for a couple... and really she did not say anything as if that guy's money-money mantra was anything to even quack at when all it was; was his immaturity pouring out and his lifestyle of rich wannabe and privileged background to even have a job after being in the army. For this guy she was so loyal. To believe in bullshit and get people looking at me and her as if a couple falling out. I nearly laughed at the stairs feeling sorry for the girl who was too hard headed for me now to even been heard. The girl might have friended an African girl, some gay guy who was black and had all these other friendly connections with people but only merited and followed a racist ideal that hates straight black men...as inferiors.
Namely folks no one should have to qualify for a person to their level of mischief and darned hatred expectations fueled by apparent brainwashing and bullshit to even be bothered by the level of bonkers that one person truly has to give in being in a relationship with them. I say that no; no-no one has to tell anyone if they have a car or not because that shit does not matter really at all in anything. And a person coming on in that direction is not going to have much fun in life thinking they know how to a life of riches and opportunities is for a person who walks a set path by a standard of privilege and spoon in their mouth even if they did go to the fucking military. They will never even reach a shred of success and to a be a teacher only add into a corruptive system that already does not value anyone of color or mainly people who are black and/or hispanic.
I left that day; relieved. For all my adventures a person can pretend these people did not even exist for all their metrics to put you down; they don't exist and they will never amount to anything with their privilege eyes at the bottom of a fucking barrel mentality...no little boy and his toy gun where going to make it as if realities I went through and things I did and experiences I faced did not exist because he was some savior in a suit denying it ever could exist and preaching a gospel of hatred and the wrong practice towards money. While these people would spend well past 23 years searching for riches they aren't ever going to reach....I already my riches and that was all my successes and accomplishments from walking the path I walked and doing things to reach the real riches in life; dreams and successes I would continue to add onto. But every now and then have to laugh at this one group and their play pretend mannerisms like they are even going to make it by untrue and childish things of course. Haha. Ha.(destroyed).
LOL.
Surely you are going to get to the moon by following a fucking monkey.
There was this one guy who thought he was so funny by his vulgar jokes and personality and "women- getting- attitudes" and behavior noting on the first day he had a schedule of having a shower and then banging women;or a woman rather. It was funny to say the least this guy had not outgrown his highschool bullshit. Tried to be the adult of the group and most mature and even that itself was funny-often his direction was wrong and his actions to little too fucking late. For a person in the army; as many people in the army-are just these dumb fucks who think they know the whole world just because they traveled to a fucking military base in another country. I am going to say you know shit about the world from a fucking military base when there is an entire country to explore you obviously cannot go much places without inciting something or looking out of place. The girl amongst the group I liked while liked me and all that stuff; just did some really disturbing things that me of my background would never approve of. For instance amongst these friends of the first girl is what she is to be called now-was a guy with a british accent-a person from Britain trying to get with her from the first time I even saw her with these friends. Personally a person already knows that its not going to work out and frankly it had no chance of working out. The guy was such a man that the girl I liked texted his replies and mentions to the first girl. He really had a bunch of people's help rooting for him to be with this one girl. And friends let me tell you that is the opposite of what I would experience around their very age or stage of education; people honestly tried their best to goad me out of even being a person capable of feelings and interjecting when they could because of a cult mindset that said " its okay to fuck over the nigger". This guy was black of course but to be specific and to be real African. Here I was witnessing people supporting people to be together and not trying to push them apart as is the norms of some cult minded places.
\
Also to say its pretty deceptive to the girl that this other girl writes responses she thinks comes from a qualified guy who has british dual citizenship available if they even ever get married. I'd say that it made me sick this guy was such a fucking nob to even figure out anything on the resolve of himself. My even being there at that time was even on my resolve to even get to know this other girl. After that day even if she showed up once or more again; it was like a fire had died..that day I sat with another girl who seemed to be interested in me. This girl was one of the associates of the first girl but I am sure they really weren't friends because they hardly spoke to each other. This girl like many lanky girls who are some sort of islander or asian from a water bearing place think they are so fucking clever and the only people who can ever have fucking hearts. One day walking out of the little graphic design lab because people got to have legitimate credits to even get a job really; I retook a class for printing in which I never learned-this girl comes up speaking to me and we have a nice chat all the way to her friends. Her catch line was like, " are you going to hang out with them today?"
She said this as if she was not branded by them-her own person and I recognized she was but the wording and tone just looked down on them as an option and not her absolute friends. The first few times I sat with her that day until "her friends" went to go to do some real childish things...like hang out in some fucking lounge with crappy videogames and the day I sat with her on a bench and a table for a while long...she dressed in normal people clothes. She seemed to be a nice person but with some hidden motives of even hanging out with this group and only probably did so because her best friend from highschool did so. I say that I wished and just wished-I never spoke to that girl in all honesty. But she saved me from the embarrassment of spending time with a girl most based in delusion of being the graphic design authority highest. How this all connects....the day I say the fire died-I sat with this one girl and some connection seemed to be formed.This girl was wise but also in great standards not at all trustworthy.
Some way across that way; the first girl is revealed to have been with the guy who was her long time best friend. What is worse is the guy had to cheat on his girlfriend for anything to make real fucking sense mates in the supposed time range. It came up in a conversation and like little fucking teenagers all they can care about is , " did they smash?" The answer was no but the details of that story were very disturbing and reflective of the first girl's character. Namely she was a girl that drove men crazy or I should say boys crazy. I was probably old enough to not even be taken seriously and nor was the vulgar guy who pretended to be "old". The girl respected age boundaries so she would not get in trouble with "older people who can definitely dish out harm". For this one guy who was supposed her long time friend-it ended in them being together and him cursing her out for being the one to break it off and probably with no caring that he had to break off his commitment to his girlfriend at the time supposedly if she even stayed his girlfriend which I am likely to say in the time period in which I saw them not ever was a really short period in real time and by fucking means of sanity; this girl did not care about what anyone had to go through for being with her. The reaction of the last guy and her so called friend was to tell her " she gots problems and needs serious mental help". The image of the first girl was down in the gutter and she was approaching more a crazy person outlook in the true actions and ideals of her. Inclusive but only to her idealitsic betterment and really brazen about it as if it was not a wrong thing to even do. The girl I actually liked in this group stopped showing up and really did not like her anymore for even helping that one dude doing stuff a dude should do for himself and not giving him a fucking cheat. The only girl I was there for-for the rest of the time was the girl I seemed to have formed some connection too. What really broke it for me that the first girl was ever crazy was the fact at my wet hands and refusal to shake the british boy's hand; she decided to say, " did you just jerk off". I played it off so she would not get under my skin. The girl from the October I met her had transitioned from a sane person who seemed to care too much to an insane person who for all everything cared too fucking little. All her words just talk and she was free to do whatever she wished to anyone just on how she felt and really bemerited being mentally sick of sorts to wrap away from her moral issues. I oft to say that she was catholic too and if that is to say anything; never trust the religion of people where such large sins as found there go unchecked.
I say this girl I spoke to first by own will and asked out to with no help from some girl who is her friend; was not the person I even wanted to be bothered with indeed and just wished to bury the hatchet and not have to even recognize her because I hanged out with her friends just to speak with that one girl I had forged a connection with. Was it worth it to even hang out with these people anymore. The one sane dude in that group I hung out with one morning and met another girl who was very different and very nice aside from the fact she asked if you watched porn when you were younger. I say at all the time; that semester I hung out with many girls of course from here to there and it was just that a person had even forged a meaningful connection they come to even hang with this group of friends of the first girl I now consider insane. The girl I had a connection with was what I was there for.
On the day of the raining and flooding; this girl had grown really desperate and wearing pajamas in public. I went to a highschool where all the trashy girls who were never serious about anything just wore pajama pants all day long and it was there thing. Somehow when other girls who aren't black nor hispanic do it in a public setting of an education; it makes them cute, attractive and even smart?! The major red flags falling here and there. I am not some naive fool and speaking of which; this one dude from Britain was lolling over that first girl as if just by looking at her and being real close to her was going to make her accept him. Yet it was not. This girl had overturned me, a dude after that, her best friend who was a dude and he was about to be a fourth to her scheme. Though I will say that frankly I was not overturned at in reality as maybe people just know certain types of people to not be surprised by their actions. This guy was so under spell he decided he was going to jump over the fucking railing even as a joke. And even as a joke underlies a serious depositional problem. This guy had been driven mad. He had been driven mad and he was not going to back down. It really urked me and I wanted to punch this guy out before he splatted himself below where there was one person.
Aside from this big man who speaks about girls he fucks talks about an argument he got into with one guy of the group not really but the boyfriend of a girl in the group just for being what you would call minorlly protective of his friend who was girl that was being beaten by this guy as an abuser. This guy was one of those trashy college kids I hung out inadverantly with in the first college I went to. Want to act as if nice and laugh at dumb highschooler jokes but really abusive to women in either a sexual narrative nature and deeming them sluts or worse and having really criminal attitudes and yet can be physically abusive too. This guy was obviously the physically abusive kind. The girlfriend was going through a really though time and about to vomit and I gave her some water. It was all good. Then fellow had to attempt suicide and I just got really damned emotional in that; this guy was a fucking pussy who even gets special help and yet cannot realize that certain people aren't worth your time at all. It never supported anyone else to venture to be with this one girl on a self destructive narrative. And now he was driven to attempt some type of playful enactment of it. It was not funny.
But what was funny what was coming out Big Man's mouth as if he knew all about the world of K-Pop from old people who hated the very practice of it. Kudos friends; a person does not like being taken as an idiot. These people I hung with besides the girl who actually like me and the girl I liked at the second I did see her with the girl I tried to date earlier; seemed to take me as a fucking fool. The girl I was there to hang out with; she and her friend from highschool another African who claimed America was a shitty country. I am just going to say that the entitlement is high amongst people who think their countries are so fucking good then why in the fucks name aren't they over there? Don't trash America when you are obviously an immigrant only taking advantage of its education system.
Namely these two girls were into the K-pop. I felt as if an 89 year old dating a fucking 21 year old...even as they spoke. The girl I actually liked was not in that conversation but then realize the person is like so behind in everything; they could never be a match but a constant downer. My advice is; if you are going to not do your homework-don't attempt to do it at the last fucking minute; never is that really a good result. The attitude of this person literally in their ability to their work was belittling everything I sought to even do or even had to do at her age. Did not even add to anything I currently had just took away and being such; I don't want to be doing someone else's homework like they do someone's else texts. I would be the addition to their lives and it would never be equal even. The stance point is that this Big Man from the military who thought he was a man because he had sex with many women and never got them pregnant and could tell people about all the little wicked details as if a highschool joke culture of immaturity continuing-thought he knew the fucking world and really just got inside the head of the girl I had been speaking to for the longest time by his caring nature and maybe by the fact she was laying down felt most comfortable around him only really. Why did the K-Pop stuff matter because of how the guy misinterpreted the words of old people to say that their lifestyle was fucking wrong and " turning the youth into gays". Its just from the old mouth of an older man from another country of South Korea to this guy who bangs so much and thinks he's the hero and doing something at a community college wearing suits and all this shit and really with a childish highschooler who enlisted in the army vibe. No one could take him seriously.
How he berated the girl who sat near him at that point listening in intently; for being a teacher centred and goal oriented to be person because it did not make money and would speak smack about making money and trying to push at me when I interjected at his bullshit when he said, " all that matters is money". I just did not say anything more because he simply solely believed he had a life ahead of him in which he would make money just because he was business major or in something or another club and this fraternity...and a veteran? I am just going to say this guy just lived off of white privilege. It could be smelt. And the girl all she did was reason; I want money and maybe he is the only way to get money or his "white power" of privilege which he represents is the only way to get money. This guy I will say was funny to a point but stupid to a very great ideal in realism. I am just going to say that you living in debt begins when you don't get a degree at a place that surely offer ones at the two year mark unlike the four year universities to even get a well paying job. While this guy benefited from white privilege and not namely probably even being a "poor white".....many other people don't have such privileges. Maybe to say the other ticked off white guy who abused the girl and solely jealous of him and his marked little lifestyle-picked up on his state of privilege as a threat.
The girl who I forged a connection thought it would be best to think money is all that matter when she was never going to benefit from the privilege of this guy in a suit. And yet choose to follow it. I really did not get a chance to speak to her until she laid down like trying to sleep in her pajamas across two or three chairs; rather three chairs. The guy was very comforting in speech, " you trying to get comfortable ?" It just rose flags in my mind that really she was his next target in his little Big Man lifestyle... I spoke to her and it was small conversation and she went to attempt to sleep before the guy tried to kill himself with the whole lounge to see. This guy who was the Big Man thought he was being so nice that day; but in reality I just wanted to laugh at him. He thought he was the center of the show and knew how to respect the colored people all around him. Knowing everything from his self centered perspective. This guy really actually pissed me off and really thought nothing really of him and his suit but a joke and constant pain. He might have been funny at the start but now he was just a nuisance. The thing I did like with these folks is that they could realize that people were older than them and were not going to play with their shit and simply would attempt to play their shit and that day this guy thought with his money money bullshit he would never work hard for but expect privilege to pay for it all; he had somehow won. He did not win really ever at all. Because home boy will never be successful on his own merits alone or namely anyone of the real merits of it.
I say the next time I saw the girl after saying a safe goodbye to the first girl so she would never come at me again in any form of way. I sat with the girl before I had forged a connection with. The first thing that comes out of her mouth was if I could drive. Friends I drove places for such a long time even before these people I was now speaking to were even in fucking 7 or 8 grade even. Taking that a person who is one year out 12th grade or just out of it. Would have to been in middle school or early highschool by the time I was actually driving in 2013. For people to ask such a simple everyday question seems like a racial suggestive one that denotes that some people don't have enough income to have cars of their own. Especially when fueled by apparent brainwashing of bullshit boy/Big Man to demand money as a merits of success and solely only care about money. A person does not even really care about the individual at this moment now they really shown they cannot think for theirselves. Cannot even do their fucking homework at time and many people at this age; should know that actually getting stuff done is actually doing it at home or before the due date and not on the day of. This girl dared to ask me if I drove or if I had a car. I basically said that I could drive but really did not like doing so because I did not know how to focus or that I did not know how to focus because all she wanted to hear was a black stereotype. So I gave it to her. The girl basically shut up and stopped talking to me when I said I did not have a car or did not drive much anymore. The girl was so sure of her gambit as being any sane form of actions to take that my answer justified her cause to ignore me the whole rest of the time. As if right to block someone just because they don't have a car or drive often. You would be surprised but for some people its best they never drive and maybe this girl was just brainwashed by the guy to think that money is all that matters and money in the worst unproductive-kpop hating-military wannabe background-privileged and sex garnered way and manner. This guy who was another African(another one) who also in a spirit of being the best of the best at a community college came and passed out pizzas to us and we sat there eating.... I decided to ask the girl on what Kpop band she liked as it was something she was interested in. Yet friends; I said so in a weak sickly manner. The way you know a person is a fucking flake to even invest your energy in. She said that K-pop was not her thing. But certainly it was before Big Man of white privilege said it was not a thing to be " realistic" and of money goals. The girl only whispered some reply. I have spoken to many girls to know that when they usually refuse to say anything it is some type of defensive mechanism to get you to leave...to go and as if you were not speaking to them for weeks even. This girl literally refused to say anything more to be because she was so convinced on the way to power and that power can only be white. She looked at the African dude with the eyes of learned hate and really it sickened me because that guy did not know how badly everyone did not even like him and that girl surely did not like him then as just another deterrent to "money". She saw me looking at this other girl who looked at me back with some eyes of respect...as if of want; another girl who I had been talking to in that same building ecosystem but for many times was a jerk until the day it flooded and somehow was nice? The girl refused to say anything. I told her goodbye and it was awkard as hell because othersiders sitting far away would confuse us for a couple... and really she did not say anything as if that guy's money-money mantra was anything to even quack at when all it was; was his immaturity pouring out and his lifestyle of rich wannabe and privileged background to even have a job after being in the army. For this guy she was so loyal. To believe in bullshit and get people looking at me and her as if a couple falling out. I nearly laughed at the stairs feeling sorry for the girl who was too hard headed for me now to even been heard. The girl might have friended an African girl, some gay guy who was black and had all these other friendly connections with people but only merited and followed a racist ideal that hates straight black men...as inferiors.
Namely folks no one should have to qualify for a person to their level of mischief and darned hatred expectations fueled by apparent brainwashing and bullshit to even be bothered by the level of bonkers that one person truly has to give in being in a relationship with them. I say that no; no-no one has to tell anyone if they have a car or not because that shit does not matter really at all in anything. And a person coming on in that direction is not going to have much fun in life thinking they know how to a life of riches and opportunities is for a person who walks a set path by a standard of privilege and spoon in their mouth even if they did go to the fucking military. They will never even reach a shred of success and to a be a teacher only add into a corruptive system that already does not value anyone of color or mainly people who are black and/or hispanic.
I left that day; relieved. For all my adventures a person can pretend these people did not even exist for all their metrics to put you down; they don't exist and they will never amount to anything with their privilege eyes at the bottom of a fucking barrel mentality...no little boy and his toy gun where going to make it as if realities I went through and things I did and experiences I faced did not exist because he was some savior in a suit denying it ever could exist and preaching a gospel of hatred and the wrong practice towards money. While these people would spend well past 23 years searching for riches they aren't ever going to reach....I already my riches and that was all my successes and accomplishments from walking the path I walked and doing things to reach the real riches in life; dreams and successes I would continue to add onto. But every now and then have to laugh at this one group and their play pretend mannerisms like they are even going to make it by untrue and childish things of course. Haha. Ha.(destroyed).
LOL.
Surely you are going to get to the moon by following a fucking monkey.
Comments
Post a Comment