sex is all the want/anger riff.
Sex is all the want
I have patience for ignorance
I tried of agony.
I crawl on a floor after writing a book
because the heart is dying on me
the heart is dying on me
sex is all the want but the heart is dying on me
I don't become a wolf
I ride the motorcycle
up the hill
up the hill
the capitol hill
try to find me
up the mountains
I will never bang away on the way up
the way up
you can see the sun is up'
but I am not coming up and
I am just doing to go to do and never be
bothered again
I banged the bitches who were the ego
come to be the black tarantulas I don't have
time for the egos of symbiotic creatures
I done messed up
I done messed up
for the hills and the mountains
I cry cause I knew I fucked up
what it was to be.
Is not this shit following me
and silence I ponder that I was wrong
for ever inviting her that day
sex is all the want
I have patience for ignorance
no more
I ride shore to shore and I cannot not take these bitches anymore
I banged the bitches who were the ego
tell me know am I the ego? For being wrong that these people
could ever build substance in my life but all they see is the future
they don't belong in the realms of man
I don't want to be a wolf nor shark and that is all this song is about.
I scream and shout.
Oh,oh
I don't want everything of the relations with women to be about their ego
and they can ever see the other way
no one cares about that way
you bring nothing to the table for people to see that way
you bitches tricking yourself out you could be your hero and
really ever you could never be my wife!
Never could be wife because you are sick and twisted and tons of cult addiction
and in the infliction of truth you scream its not worth and ponder dissent against sanity
to just get your way you were right about me
you don't even know any fucking thing about me
no, I don't want to any fucking about me as you see me
in the ways of lunacy to the roof of the moon!
You are a summer boon waiting to the first time in college
to act like a monster who preys the man it takes and thinks
it could its mate.
But hoe I never went on you ever and never even had one date,
I must have screwed you by looking at you!
I must of screwed you for every being the fraction of me
I was ever comfortable with a stranger like you.
I have patience for ignorance
I tried of agony.
I crawl on a floor after writing a book
because the heart is dying on me
the heart is dying on me
sex is all the want but the heart is dying on me
I don't become a wolf
I ride the motorcycle
up the hill
up the hill
the capitol hill
try to find me
up the mountains
I will never bang away on the way up
the way up
you can see the sun is up'
but I am not coming up and
I am just doing to go to do and never be
bothered again
I banged the bitches who were the ego
come to be the black tarantulas I don't have
time for the egos of symbiotic creatures
I done messed up
I done messed up
for the hills and the mountains
I cry cause I knew I fucked up
what it was to be.
Is not this shit following me
and silence I ponder that I was wrong
for ever inviting her that day
sex is all the want
I have patience for ignorance
no more
I ride shore to shore and I cannot not take these bitches anymore
I banged the bitches who were the ego
tell me know am I the ego? For being wrong that these people
could ever build substance in my life but all they see is the future
they don't belong in the realms of man
I don't want to be a wolf nor shark and that is all this song is about.
I scream and shout.
Oh,oh
I don't want everything of the relations with women to be about their ego
and they can ever see the other way
no one cares about that way
you bring nothing to the table for people to see that way
you bitches tricking yourself out you could be your hero and
really ever you could never be my wife!
Never could be wife because you are sick and twisted and tons of cult addiction
and in the infliction of truth you scream its not worth and ponder dissent against sanity
to just get your way you were right about me
you don't even know any fucking thing about me
no, I don't want to any fucking about me as you see me
in the ways of lunacy to the roof of the moon!
You are a summer boon waiting to the first time in college
to act like a monster who preys the man it takes and thinks
it could its mate.
But hoe I never went on you ever and never even had one date,
I must have screwed you by looking at you!
I must of screwed you for every being the fraction of me
I was ever comfortable with a stranger like you.
Comments
Post a Comment