Today I....
I spent time reflecting on the girls I talked to and I think it would be important if I wrote all the events of talking actually done because it was good. To say I could never trust people in the end-everything falls on me to be the hero to do what is not even necessary? I mean listen to the physical and social mantras of these toupee people~ I must be the sole worthy individual. Yet for the hell of it-unworthy at chance of realizing "you" could never fit me in the self pity marathon...! In the end it was all "you"; these people I say don't have such a prayer of reference of their lengthy entitlement and friends I only spoke to these people to be nice or avoid future trouble. I aim to say that really; I did not like the job of talking to people and packaging things away and hoping on a star. I believe there is better things in solace and reflection. I took the time to draw these girls; such saps a burden on my life and my energy.
I say I used to have such energy of women gazing ambition but now my friends; have come to a dead end all this time. Nothing will raise this pain of being hit in the crotch many-many times and for what its worth-being dissed in the most disturbed lacking of the world in conscious matter is far worse.Even some women who were not that sane and enacted to do evil at least where in the world and not looking on their phones soulless or gazing out into a dream of what the world is not.
Why did I draw because of reflection. There had to be at least three or four pages of these people. Not all were bad folks but namely just wasteful them all and really for the hell of it-never cared about my feelings ever at all. Could not know my story and just some side character or person with an identity they were to drag along. Today I...I drew these individuals because I have a story to tell. The talks with the folks must not be forgotten. Originally I was solely going to write about these women or girls if you prefer but I must solely and surely say there is no fucking way-I have to pay for even talk to people the level of disrespect I got from people for no reason. I assure you that many folks are oft better to not make assumptions about. Few people will tell a tale as I will tale but I assure you I tell it for a reason. No one should live hell 5 times again and then back.Tons of women I will say since fall 2013 but honestly all they mainly could see was could bes and toss them down the drain when they realized the real person was unique and special to real fucking life. Just the same entitlement occurs today as if the previous never started. A new start; these people could not know and it just has to be communicated how disgusting it all is~ the fucking social struggle and the earnest to god betrayal of smiling faces so heartless on and of less intelligible means.
I won't wait till 2020 to tell today's story. I will tell it now.
Be as painful as it is-you could never make any good friends in this world to do anything with.
No girlfriends. No great family and community and honest to god people pointing the failures of their misactions and visions on you. However I will say this a story of breaking ones self in a cave over and over to reach jewels. Who are the main focus-comics not women are the foremost importance. The talking to women was done ever at all because the author was human and wanted to connect with people; to say the women in this narrative underlie all forms of problems and bigotry in society. Vaping people as well. And just how ruinous such people are to such society and the effort of art and if you want to succeed at art-chasing these people and avoiding them is the thing to really do and not think you are doing something by talking to people who dumb down expectations and are social hostile to the point of aggression just because a person spoke to them. Today I... is a tale of the modern me and the conflicts that be.
I say I used to have such energy of women gazing ambition but now my friends; have come to a dead end all this time. Nothing will raise this pain of being hit in the crotch many-many times and for what its worth-being dissed in the most disturbed lacking of the world in conscious matter is far worse.Even some women who were not that sane and enacted to do evil at least where in the world and not looking on their phones soulless or gazing out into a dream of what the world is not.
Why did I draw because of reflection. There had to be at least three or four pages of these people. Not all were bad folks but namely just wasteful them all and really for the hell of it-never cared about my feelings ever at all. Could not know my story and just some side character or person with an identity they were to drag along. Today I...I drew these individuals because I have a story to tell. The talks with the folks must not be forgotten. Originally I was solely going to write about these women or girls if you prefer but I must solely and surely say there is no fucking way-I have to pay for even talk to people the level of disrespect I got from people for no reason. I assure you that many folks are oft better to not make assumptions about. Few people will tell a tale as I will tale but I assure you I tell it for a reason. No one should live hell 5 times again and then back.Tons of women I will say since fall 2013 but honestly all they mainly could see was could bes and toss them down the drain when they realized the real person was unique and special to real fucking life. Just the same entitlement occurs today as if the previous never started. A new start; these people could not know and it just has to be communicated how disgusting it all is~ the fucking social struggle and the earnest to god betrayal of smiling faces so heartless on and of less intelligible means.
I won't wait till 2020 to tell today's story. I will tell it now.
Be as painful as it is-you could never make any good friends in this world to do anything with.
No girlfriends. No great family and community and honest to god people pointing the failures of their misactions and visions on you. However I will say this a story of breaking ones self in a cave over and over to reach jewels. Who are the main focus-comics not women are the foremost importance. The talking to women was done ever at all because the author was human and wanted to connect with people; to say the women in this narrative underlie all forms of problems and bigotry in society. Vaping people as well. And just how ruinous such people are to such society and the effort of art and if you want to succeed at art-chasing these people and avoiding them is the thing to really do and not think you are doing something by talking to people who dumb down expectations and are social hostile to the point of aggression just because a person spoke to them. Today I... is a tale of the modern me and the conflicts that be.
Comments
Post a Comment