Back in the past about dreams written here.

1
I used to write all my goals and ambitions on this website but certain things can happen after the fall 2017 point in which it can be dangerous to have your shit out there for people who aren't your friends to send bad wishes your way. For some hardcore stuff that you do in creation of arts and crafts; do you think you need prayers or chants?Chants could be said in this case to be things of evil; else they can be things in which natives of america actually do for their dances and their culture. Prayers were people pray for people to reach goals and ambitions and folks I do believe in certainly the "power of prayer". Yes sir-ree! If you can believe it people who on the receiving end prayer actually benefit from it in which people are supportive of them and diverting energy in mind, body and belief to reach them. I am not going to get into the topic of if you believe and all that. But I have to say that certain things people chant and wish bad things upon others and in the absence of morals even or wishing people good many atmospheres let alone whole colleges profiting off of footballers of color; that they are blood sated their wishes and desires must be consensus of human belief and that honestly people must be the debacle if they should ever wish for right things in the world, wish for others safety and compel justice be reached. 

Such to say some people would ultimately promote a place that openly tolerates sexual abuse and qualifies that victims be shunned and no truth ever comes to life. Some people spend their lives tethered to chanting their feeble goals of ever the truth not coming to life ever be reached but it still does because the power of prayer exists and the good will of people will never be silenced no matter how long it takes for the truth to come out-someone will write it and people will fall.

Namely when you friends always are chanting against you its best never to post things onto facebook as you make yourself a target to their abuses and continuing their troublesome narrative of antagonizing you for who you truly be. I say I posted my dreams and no friends who later have secret pictures of me asleep in the chair I was hanging out with them -not when I woke up to be truly fun even but years after so much its not fun but an act of betrayal. Clearly one does not dream stuff to get a negative feedback or a negative wish that you fail always upon them but the clear acts of the indifference of these people. People just got to be free of people who continue to attempt to drag them down any opportunity they can speak to them or any opportunity they could have given a prayer-they give a chant. Instead of chanting, " go cougars". They should have been praying for you but they weren't.
2
I wrote a numerous bought of dreams and to be said have I accomplished them; one can only know if they actually go back but to say I have surely not completed all these written dreams even or to say would even perhaps follow again to write them solely without any contributing function to future endeavors. Matching to reach the dreams that are most close to even being reached would be a thing of failure but a thing of success when truly you can reach these dreams to reach others.

Comments

Popular Posts