Original Magazine page created in...
Back in the Summer edge in 2016 when it was ending in August-actually Summer ends later on maybe in September but for the fact of people who go to school it is over by the end of August especially if you go to college. I created this one magazine page that was to represent a better future and maybe just the graphics of what a future marketplace of a grocery store and it surroundings would look like. The very elements are taken from ads found on the internet off of facebook; its ads that appeared in my account at a particular time. I say that really I just liked this one project I did and really for the sake of it; wanted to garner great content for it. This means going past the bounds of what people do everyday or what you might do everyday and consider a future that can become if you work hard towards it. My goal was to create at least ten serials of all the comics I had ever written of and it was a " Hunt" do so in the fall 2016. It did not even end badly but great dividends. I decided to focus on mental health and be able to truly be at peace. It took three years even but found myself using again the magazine format I had created.
I look back and realize the best thing I could have done was just to give things a try and write down all my ideas but I was tried and mentally exhausted in dealing with people and the world that was not inviting always attacking me back then...so really I was just at the end of the brink of any real ability to hold things together and even if people do childish things and attempt to murder you; I still held it together enough to accomplish many things and say many things but the real truth has to come out. This original magazine was the slap to the face of the corrupt and decaying social system in schools and universities. People don't like being slapped in the face and that they cannot use things they stole without it being used for its true purposes. I say that relatively was dealing with a group of people who you thought you could trust but somehow used your ideas they don't have access to in traditional means to do wrong. I say that really all this time since 2016 fall to now has been a fight with a hidden murky evil that thinks its cute because it cannot be caught by its unconventional means.
I say that the best things in life are when you see people fall to the gutters for the wrongs they done and act as if they are still righteous but frail along like chickens who have lost their heads. I am going to say that the best things in life is noticing the worst thing for people to be is misled by their own immoral actions and then have no means of reaching anything good because they are wasted in their youth or even old age from being misled. Noticing that if people even try to harm you in secret and blame things on you; in the end they don't win and don't clearly benefit just end up wasted to a degree that they can never recover when no one ever knows what types of wrongs they did.
I use the this original magazine once again to say that the truth is not going away no matter how creative people become to deprive others of their rights and having any form of merit as people to theirselves and other people as well-many whispers in the wind will always sound as nonsense and all these creative means just backfire on people who hoped they work. These means will never work and never have worked of course as people truly know their worth and ultimately will not be convinced by nonsense that construes easy ways into pathways of self harm or evil upon or by targeted individuals. People have more heart than monsters walking as people think real people contain. And friends; I am real and I do indeed feel that the bullshit of many people who walk amongst us shall end. There is no merit in would be serial killers having a say to end people's lives just because they have such a valiant cause that is just twisted perversion of subtle message upon subtle messages to achieve the means of one group of people who don't see others as people on the sole merit of their skin. No one should be able to end people's lives on the ideas of privilege yet any other when people have not committed crimes or done anything wrong. Creativity should be silenced for feigned importance of academia and its twisted social followings.
I look back and realize the best thing I could have done was just to give things a try and write down all my ideas but I was tried and mentally exhausted in dealing with people and the world that was not inviting always attacking me back then...so really I was just at the end of the brink of any real ability to hold things together and even if people do childish things and attempt to murder you; I still held it together enough to accomplish many things and say many things but the real truth has to come out. This original magazine was the slap to the face of the corrupt and decaying social system in schools and universities. People don't like being slapped in the face and that they cannot use things they stole without it being used for its true purposes. I say that relatively was dealing with a group of people who you thought you could trust but somehow used your ideas they don't have access to in traditional means to do wrong. I say that really all this time since 2016 fall to now has been a fight with a hidden murky evil that thinks its cute because it cannot be caught by its unconventional means.
I say that the best things in life are when you see people fall to the gutters for the wrongs they done and act as if they are still righteous but frail along like chickens who have lost their heads. I am going to say that the best things in life is noticing the worst thing for people to be is misled by their own immoral actions and then have no means of reaching anything good because they are wasted in their youth or even old age from being misled. Noticing that if people even try to harm you in secret and blame things on you; in the end they don't win and don't clearly benefit just end up wasted to a degree that they can never recover when no one ever knows what types of wrongs they did.
I use the this original magazine once again to say that the truth is not going away no matter how creative people become to deprive others of their rights and having any form of merit as people to theirselves and other people as well-many whispers in the wind will always sound as nonsense and all these creative means just backfire on people who hoped they work. These means will never work and never have worked of course as people truly know their worth and ultimately will not be convinced by nonsense that construes easy ways into pathways of self harm or evil upon or by targeted individuals. People have more heart than monsters walking as people think real people contain. And friends; I am real and I do indeed feel that the bullshit of many people who walk amongst us shall end. There is no merit in would be serial killers having a say to end people's lives just because they have such a valiant cause that is just twisted perversion of subtle message upon subtle messages to achieve the means of one group of people who don't see others as people on the sole merit of their skin. No one should be able to end people's lives on the ideas of privilege yet any other when people have not committed crimes or done anything wrong. Creativity should be silenced for feigned importance of academia and its twisted social followings.

Comments
Post a Comment