Okay if this was to talk about the inner progress of the works itself.

If I was to use this site to speak about the characters and the storylines of each series what would I do.

Character Maps.
Character maps help people establish your characters and their different poses and allows many people to draw fanart which can be helpful for popularity but in a small venture people can steal your work. Especially when you don't have copyright protection. I don't do this because who does have the time to make character maps? Or make them time and time again in doing a comic? Not me.

Story Outline;
Just one paragraph or a summary about what the story is and the expectations within it.
Usually some people go into fierce details about what each series means and what it will do in terms of moral importance, meanings and aspirations.

Background art
Some people provide backgrounds of important backgrounds in the story.

Scenario/promotion art
People garner some tenant for characters being in scenarios as seeing them as people and characters to be in a story they want to see. Promotional art promotes the story. I don't do either one of these things because they are very costly in time to do. Ultimately time I would be spending on comics would be spent somewhere like painting or coloring these works.

Namely I am going to say this is what many do when they introduce and idea for a series if not others namely if not others.

I would consider doing something like this for all my series and show them on the blog but it would be oversharing I believe and promote people to a certain tendency that is not respect; but entitlement and greed. But I shall even still think of the possibility of doing it still.

Comments

Popular Posts