Why color at all.
Imagine this - I am just a one man guy trying to do alot. Coloring works I will say takes a lot of energy to even do and I really don't like it. There is more effort if I was to choose the style of manga which in the past I did not like would make work easier. Make work better. And have colored versions later on of course. To be setting up a business it seems like the thing to do to just have no color at all. So friends there will not be any color at all for any of my works until I see the results I want to even see in terms of people giving a fuck-terms of the consideration to the progress I actually want to make which is slowed down by coloring. There just won't be color.
I even colored works for the sake of making them look as I had envisioned outright but to say some things will take a level of progress to do. I have seen patreon and they have what is could be said" stretch goals". If you contribute an amount of money you get this certain amount of rewards or certain task seen. That would be to say you would get the author to color works via there not being color ever at all when you first subscribe and donate money.
I say that coloring is fun but there is only a length you can take it before it comes not fun and unproductive. I say things would be better if I could hire a colorist but things don't line up well for that. Realize in the comic business people should be paid by page even if they are just colorists or people who color. Just colorists because many people don't take how coloring something could be serious. I am saying that colorists are people who make things easier for other people who draw and write so they can all be paid. They are vital and important piece of creating a comic and often they are mostly and highly not regarded well especially in commission forums on reddit, facebook and anywhere really. I have seen things that are injustices. The people who color works should be paid by page. Means you have to have the means to pay them. People often underwrite their importance and pay then a sum of an amount not worthy for their work that is not even close to the amount they would get paid fairly by page. People do this so they can get the benefit of colored works to do things and get them done. I don't wish to be one of these people who underwrite a colorists importance. And do everything myself.
When I color works of artwork what just happens. Good things you would think-no-it is a thing of constant anxiety. You have to solely dedicate your day to coloring or nothing will get done. For some people that works wonders. But I don't have the time to stop drawing to color things to reach a goal to make the dreams all work out. The fact of the matter is why go the distance when you can do things better in a better route that acknowledges your work and yet you can be successful at goals and then come back and color things. People have a limit to what they can endure and experience and unlike last year where I did not attempt to do two groups of comics completing mainly one and greatly the other- one would ought to try to color when they really have not accomplished the max of what they even can do. I assure you that many things in this world can be pushed. But some people rather not push when the world would become feverish and it would take them time to even recover.
Yet to say; I will probably still engage the thought of coloring even though it is not all that good for productivity to do so because there is a merit in giving things a try even though odds are stacked up against them.
I even colored works for the sake of making them look as I had envisioned outright but to say some things will take a level of progress to do. I have seen patreon and they have what is could be said" stretch goals". If you contribute an amount of money you get this certain amount of rewards or certain task seen. That would be to say you would get the author to color works via there not being color ever at all when you first subscribe and donate money.
I say that coloring is fun but there is only a length you can take it before it comes not fun and unproductive. I say things would be better if I could hire a colorist but things don't line up well for that. Realize in the comic business people should be paid by page even if they are just colorists or people who color. Just colorists because many people don't take how coloring something could be serious. I am saying that colorists are people who make things easier for other people who draw and write so they can all be paid. They are vital and important piece of creating a comic and often they are mostly and highly not regarded well especially in commission forums on reddit, facebook and anywhere really. I have seen things that are injustices. The people who color works should be paid by page. Means you have to have the means to pay them. People often underwrite their importance and pay then a sum of an amount not worthy for their work that is not even close to the amount they would get paid fairly by page. People do this so they can get the benefit of colored works to do things and get them done. I don't wish to be one of these people who underwrite a colorists importance. And do everything myself.
When I color works of artwork what just happens. Good things you would think-no-it is a thing of constant anxiety. You have to solely dedicate your day to coloring or nothing will get done. For some people that works wonders. But I don't have the time to stop drawing to color things to reach a goal to make the dreams all work out. The fact of the matter is why go the distance when you can do things better in a better route that acknowledges your work and yet you can be successful at goals and then come back and color things. People have a limit to what they can endure and experience and unlike last year where I did not attempt to do two groups of comics completing mainly one and greatly the other- one would ought to try to color when they really have not accomplished the max of what they even can do. I assure you that many things in this world can be pushed. But some people rather not push when the world would become feverish and it would take them time to even recover.
Yet to say; I will probably still engage the thought of coloring even though it is not all that good for productivity to do so because there is a merit in giving things a try even though odds are stacked up against them.
Comments
Post a Comment