Work on the Dream One Newyork site.

I have hardly had the time nor the motivation to truly work on a Dream One Newyork site but certainly to say that some things after working on for a while allow the opportunity to add additional things like a complete secondary site. I relate this site is pretty basic and is already up under Tunnel realms. I will say that the website itself will feature all the characters and all the characters have backgrounds and links that link them to one another or the story even though not ever character has a relation with the other. These connections may or may not be listed because they represent to ruin the story even or spoil it. I have to say that you cannot create a website before figuring out the story to which you can put things or cannot put things out into the world. In all observations; some might say that is basic creation knowledge but I have been around and creators don't always follow the pen to digital route at all and some times it is just digital to digital.. despite this to say in the event of anything~ I tried to assemble a website on just digital merits it did not work. Write things down on paper and draw them it does work. The site has been like this one year and just maybe it is because the digital enchantments just did not work.

So after all that time can finally work on the site to add more features...that will tell viewers more about each guild and the characters within.

Comments

Popular Posts