another dream from 2016.
Another dream was to have a girlfriend who also draws and does things of the creative nature.Yet I do feel as if would be including people who would else say that would be their only merit in a relationship and thus don't want to be a fetish for someone....it was a dream. These days with women in life, women in the strains of what some people would never call liberty and because of just darned pained indifference; some people just don't know what they can dream. If they can dream or even if they should dream and critical so lacking in any real right to the concern to dream of women in the fear of upsetting the unsocial, unfriendly and overtly aggressive feminist branded people-just don't want to dream of women but play it safe by valuing people as they come and honestly a world where you cannot dream and honestly forced to evaluate bullshit everyday- is a sad one and while to try to best dream as if not to have any anger at the indifference of people who never want to realize you have valid dreams or even a person just cannot because you are too hurt and too pained.
Till to say waiting for a person to come along so you can dream about them is wrong; because I have seen and I have known its just plain out desperation and placing faith in people who ain't never gonna do right by you.
The dreams of about women are important and should never be taken away. The drive the heart of the man and the dreams I say are not nightmares. Ones in which women are taken care and considered and honestly respected. Say that again. Respected and not dejected as I have been all across my own fucking story coming across some frosty bitch who chills the mood of your self importance and inner dream down to a trickle. That you ought to be a person who don't have a soul and that your dreams must be nightmares and things of blasphemy! I say I look back at me in 2016 and say that he is the man. Does not need the validation of anyone and just I don't need the validation of anyone. That I can talk, I can speak the speak and all this and that of trying to be with people. No; I am good all by myself and no one could estimate the importance of that but me. Don't need to be apart of anyone's show. Okay.
Till to say waiting for a person to come along so you can dream about them is wrong; because I have seen and I have known its just plain out desperation and placing faith in people who ain't never gonna do right by you.
The dreams of about women are important and should never be taken away. The drive the heart of the man and the dreams I say are not nightmares. Ones in which women are taken care and considered and honestly respected. Say that again. Respected and not dejected as I have been all across my own fucking story coming across some frosty bitch who chills the mood of your self importance and inner dream down to a trickle. That you ought to be a person who don't have a soul and that your dreams must be nightmares and things of blasphemy! I say I look back at me in 2016 and say that he is the man. Does not need the validation of anyone and just I don't need the validation of anyone. That I can talk, I can speak the speak and all this and that of trying to be with people. No; I am good all by myself and no one could estimate the importance of that but me. Don't need to be apart of anyone's show. Okay.
Comments
Post a Comment