There are no more hidden projects.
Aside from Conflagration works and projects like Dirty pop and X-Team; there are no more hidden projects or projects that have not been worked on or will not be completed in some time period in the future. Namely what this does for everything on this site is that I have reached a major benchmark in completing many of my works at times were to be said did not seem were going to get done and well over time and true planning and tons of MM culture seasons have finally reached a good goal that substainally adds to what I can do in the future. Dream One Newyork was the hidden project of summer 2014 that would not be expected to appear again as main focus serious but it did. Techno Party Celebration another project I had done previous to that in Spring 2014-it was just a matter of time with that one project though I say could never been done if one did not work towards other goals first. Killpen in summer 2015 was a work I never thought I was going to be able to do again but here I am. All the projects large and various are said completed which means I can move onto other things not mentioned ever at all or focus on the novels or other projects or other MK MZODERN ideals as well. I say that somethings to be said; the true ending of the MK MZODERN of the past which featured these goals and ambitions is gone and that the future is somewhat a better instance and better place of works and fictions. And that there will obviously be a new goal somewhat and whatever that goal is I am certainly I will be grand.
I have just been working on various projects everyday and eventually have run out of works to create as the mountain was stacked high before but there are always goals to aspire to and the very spirit of this place will not be changing.
In 2017 lies one project that can now be done more seriously in the coming times; MK MZODERN 1886. Unbeknowst this work is to talk about something particular and if you have been reading in the past since last year perhaps will begin to notice what the story is. I will say that the work I am doing here is to leave no endings and that is kind of what I promised to do when telling the narrative of MK MZODERN this one time.
I have just been working on various projects everyday and eventually have run out of works to create as the mountain was stacked high before but there are always goals to aspire to and the very spirit of this place will not be changing.
In 2017 lies one project that can now be done more seriously in the coming times; MK MZODERN 1886. Unbeknowst this work is to talk about something particular and if you have been reading in the past since last year perhaps will begin to notice what the story is. I will say that the work I am doing here is to leave no endings and that is kind of what I promised to do when telling the narrative of MK MZODERN this one time.
Comments
Post a Comment