Polard task of the day.
I sat in a real uncomfortable chair that is really good for my back and from the written prompts alone create one page each for the 2nd part of Polards the 1st volume written on paper. In the past I was intending alone to do what; just use the first half of the story and yet realize that the other half is truly important and introduces a new character of course. Some great things did arise out of this exercise friends and maybe just maybe clear thought and not being beaten by the trails of evil in people and evil in women-just makes things better to do and I say that people should aim to not surround theirselves with bad people. Yet to say this task was really cool and really outlined the four pages for many of the comics to even be but I say to match the previous-there is time for detail my friends; detail indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment