Updates of original pictures.
I will be using the original promotional pictures I created all that time ago in summer's end edge in 2015. Basically shows off the sisters in a profile picture manner that is similar. Need I mention they were both based off of each other and that really shows the quirky nature of their character. I need to tell you that they were like a start of an effort to actually create the ideas I had written on this or that site in the past on another blog to make them drawn works. It was very tiring after coming from that hospital in recovery to do the works even at all and craft them from written to drawn but I did it for all of Killpen works that would be. Namely there were many stories and these two stories were the start of a section called Smile. It was to be a continuation of my original comic book effort company when I was younger and yet a different take on it. Over time these works created first, Cassandra E Longing and Annie Recollections along with others were the only titles to make it to 2016 and be created as Krushre . I was supposed to do these things of redoing the pictures since three days ago but I say I have been pondering about stuff and taking an emotional break from ignoring the earnest of my feelings just to get things done and really you cannot do things well in such a state and that any time of rest and recollection is such a good thing. I often try to stretch the things I can accomplish in the summer but yet I have done probably a bit too much already and pushed health limits too many fucking times it just hurts you when a goal is out of reach even though it would only take one more step but friends you got to take care of yourself first before you can do anything good. I emphasis mental health is something to have and relatively society pushes people to never be in mental health who pursue creative focuses and the media will always push the image of struggle artists and what not and even recently diversity as some pity party gambit. I say that in the time I was growing up; there was nothing of mental help- I will say that earnestly in my youth spent much time pondering and much time engaging different problems and no one could care if you were this or that or even cared about anything like that in past and that only they do so to pretend as if they have made the world a better place when its only to control people of the space of privacy they even once had or well meaning intentions could be delivered to them or else by their own merit. I say that when I look back on that summer 2015; I often try not to because drawing it all was a struggle but I had a disciple of mind to focus a peace in creating the artworks and believe me when I say these works come from the heart in their earnest promotion ideas and relatively that can be said of Killpen characters and other characters such as in Dream One Newyork. I am just going to say that relatively one does not take the same route twice when dealing with constant pain or struggle from others or even society and that there are a many sum of ways I have gotten work done and it has never been with drugs, women or money besides the pleasures of going to see a movie, eating something or buying a book. It has been through discipline and discipline always wins. That and planning.
I say to you the greatness of anything begins with heart and planning and yet discipline and when I look back to these images what I see is not the struggling but the creating and the effort of discipline and the merits of hearts and planning aside it.
I say to you the greatness of anything begins with heart and planning and yet discipline and when I look back to these images what I see is not the struggling but the creating and the effort of discipline and the merits of hearts and planning aside it.
Comments
Post a Comment