Dream One Newyork. the 2017 effort.

What so special about the 2017 effort; it was supposed to be visual. Have the original story and the story before that and then later another story which was going to be linked to a theme of winter of course. Unbeknownst to viewers aside from the guild that is included in Techno Party Celebration; I have been working on drawn versions of each team with each their own separate story and purpose.I say this is because of the original idea I had past 2014 and the fact that really; these characters need a visual format to truly stand out for what their writings deem. I might be seemingly living up to the 2017 visual ideal but this current 2019 version has no winter arc story as of yet and probably to say it would take a long time for a winter arc to be set up anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts