The crucifixion of entitlement-the voice people don't merit I have.

Crucifixion deems of people who really don't care about you and yet want to look at you and indulge you somewhat as a person but just aim to stab you over and look you in the face and expect you to like the stabbing because of what or whom they see you as. I am one to say that people are too far prideful in stabbing people in the back. They are far too prideful in all the wrongs and endeavors of trying to use people as chunk change for their little self pity deals or making theirselves exclusive and heroic and you being the villain for ever thinking they were good people.

I say that the deal of abuse of men is simply being a man. Men cannot be ones to speak freely about women and their prideful wrongs. It is somehow wrong for a person to say how it actually was since they were a male. I say that I often don't say the full story of things here. I don't. Many to say by the end of this search for a woman to be with all you get is the regret of even speaking to any women in the region.

Houston is not a lovely place friends. Some media outlets boost its such a great city but its not. At length one person would be made to believe its great-there is a zoo, museums, tons of colleges and expensive malls you will never venture to really cause they are quiet overrated. Send any time of years going to that place; you will see that people of color aren't welcomed there by all the face tourists and diverse folk. I namely point that some colored people are more racist than others. An extreme setting of rich versus poor. The colored people  of one group who are not racist versus a group of people colored who always side with racists. I say that no one real lives in Houston...the rich aren't human and the poor bastardized as insignificant by the media and everyone and single cultural appeal.  I have to say that the real people live outside of this fucking socioeconomic extremes of covering up to fuck up people. I say that; people actually live in factions outside the city and no place is ever accepting of anyone who is not a fool, tool or belly to believe in racial inferiority of many colored people mainly blacks and such importance of dividing cultures as to peg for war. I say that diversity is laughable. It is. Cause no matter where I could ever go would I ever be accepted because the world of this place of diversity is a very one of hatred. It does not matter if you were with colored people, white people-this people or even that people everyone of these people could never see the light of me and my dreams. They could never see me as me but ideals they want to see. And maybe if you learn to control these ideals its bad because you become convinced that people actually like you when they never could from the mind drain of this place.

I say I spent a childhood that was very fucking lonely-and an early adulthood even lonelier. No one does what I do; everyone cannot see what I see and no one even makes the effort. In all people just don't want to do right and that itself is very unsettling.

I will say that there have been many women and many dispositions of me over the ages since highschool ended. If you would believe it there is worse entitlement that murderous people who want to enact vengeance in secret for you ever looking their way. Colored people who are targets and think they have something to gain by being the same level head proud bigots. Mexican? Black? African? There is nothing worse than people who claim title to an identity that holds no premise for unity, knowledge nor society nor hearth! Replace any of the previous races with white and how does white repeated three times over in that context sound?It sounds alot like the image of bigotry that is often associated with white people by media and politics merit. But yet everyone is a bigot in this era...no exceptions.  I grown tired of people thinking they are right for noticing me and then hating me all the same and backstabbing me all the while. I have seen things of nightmares and people should raise their children better.Only float in the repulsing waters that are this humdrum of false identity and false then surface unity just to match with society. I tire of being in a world amongst fakers who only want their people to succeed. And then promote some fake closet image of American unity because of jobs, education or seeming to be whole of the country. I have seen the immigrants and not all people are bad but people should not be cursing a country that gives them a wealth-no one surely goes to their country for. We give so much to immigrants from countries where no one who is colored could go and not be harassed or worse. Yet some immigrants think that its okay to shit on the real unity. I am just going to say that it does not mess up opportunities for immigrants who are thankful to this country for its government, benefits and culture. It just makes these people look like desperate rodents who are just the same or as worse as whites who are racists. I does not take one person long enough to notice that they are hated by another person of color.  No friends I will likely to say that the myth of any racial unity on the singular and same color or similarity in not being a white is only a perspective of racist whites or people who never know the real or want to know. From fifth grade to highschool I will tell you that I was hated mainly and most by all the damned black and latina girls for no reason. And in a place where everyone is nearly black or latina of some sort-there is no one to acknowledge. Venture further on-while other people in other regions, black and latina were not so hating at all but if not friendly -one can say it was all fake just to get what they wanted. Because friends-one person is sure that after fourth grade when no one gets to them and people make up wild assumptions and biases-people are sure when people are just trying to make a pass at them. But friends lets say everyone of every race seems friendly in a place of Houston. I guarantee they are not.

The advantages outweigh the costs of not even getting to know me. Some people have thought too highly of me and some people have thought too lowly of me and never want to approach people to get to know them. You know that there is a thing that people do if they are really interested in each other. They communicate it. They talk to each other and spend time with each other. A person who is interested in you-wanting you to do all the hard work and effort to know them  is just a tool looking to use you.


Of course some people should think and would have thought if people come to approach you anyway it would be best to follow them in their actions of course so you could get this social benefit of a girlfriend without namely having to ask someone who does not have any interest in you. But friends-these people don't care about you. They want you to slug across the floor and lick their fucking boot just so they can kick you down. For people to communicate interest in you highly and oddly in some cases and then to fling you down and stab you-over and over makes you question your sanity. Should you not take these opportunities of people open to you seemingly? Yet I will state that such people don't see you and just want to use you. I have to say that there are few instances of people even having a stable interest that could be trustworthy and one some rare accounts where these people want to love you and many-many accounts of people who hate you for who you just are. You might get to know them and talk to them. But they belong to the mexicans. They belong to this black person and this black people-kudos to say there are many groups of people in who could be consider black that people are namely divided and never on a consensus( there is no real thing such as a black community without excluding people to make it a reality even or a pipe dream some sort realized by refusing to accept people who are black but just not your people). They belong to the race of privileged and immoral academic people. They belong to the dumb and trotting to education workforce lazy people. They belong to groups and groups who don't have any fucking thing to do with you. They give theirselves the excuse they are special and I could go on about my nationality origins and what my supposed culture is by my race and ancestors but that is bullshit and for the monkeys who like being used and wasting their lives. The clue is once people even try to learn anything about you; realize you are not a mint chocolate or cool daddy to leech off of and spit you out realizing you are bar of soap that is going to get them clean. And for many people everyday cleaniness is just something immoral and something dirty to them. When people give you advice when they been places and done things you ought to listen and not delude yourself to the dirt of your upbringing circumstance that you are special and this is your beginning and nothing can go wrong like it does for many people like you even. I say that a person tries to make up for feeling bad they seemed to let opportunities go to waste in speaking to girls that seemed interested or would speak to you but from the experience of actually speaking to these people-its a waste of time and all women must be the same power hungry demon that backstabs you just to seemingly get ahead in a game that does not work and where benefits don't flow. You see the classes of the different cultures and races and the people wishing interest in you like food only to toss you aside because you must be with a defect makes you realize many people white people too are just like rats scurrying up a pole for cheese they will never get in their lifetimes.

Rats is a harsh word for people but I cannot explain how better a word is to describe people who eye you like treasure and then discard you with pleasure and completely pass you up. I got to say that certain people crawl along the ground and some gazes from women should just be avoided. People you don't have to live up to people's expectations or do anything when they lack the courage to even talk to you or communicate to you. You don't have to get into the opportunity mindset of chasing after mother fucking rats. You don't and you should refuse. I swear life would be easier without those eyes but if a person never tried to do anything from the heart and just be a robot like everyone else-they would just be bitter and just having a nonsense view of reality-never noticing the positive option of even talking to these women than the negative option of not speaking to them is really not a positive option at all but a negative. It is a given endeavor of the heart to speak to these people and in the end they toss you out to sea and out to pasture. You end up in a debt of heart...!

What if you ask the people outright? Worse things happen and you risk getting too involved with people who don't even show they are interested with you and think you are their pal, someone the lesser all the while or someone just to do anything to. Just to speak to people outright is a thing of courage and merit to better ones speaking skills time and time again It also comes with a price of time and interest and yet courage and heart that no one in the golly wolly world seems to ever notice nor appreciate and seriously can be entitled to think that you are their enemy or playtoy just for all that effort to even ask them out. It turns into a failure and not you got a target on your back from being too friendly to the real creeps of a place who just look like normal girls but really just aren't by any fucking means normal or anyone you want to be bothered with. I could give explanations on the many nutjobs I have encountered and just been bothered by for even dare opening my mouth. It just seems to say that no one can see you as you and really there is no merit in the city of Houston as a place of diversity when its dating influences on the entire region-black people have to be at the lowest rung and class and race yet nationality division system just allows for all sorts of people to think they are right placing you secondary. For all that is to be said; I could speak on many occasions about Indians, Blacks and Hispanics and even Whites on the account of how they are so permitting to value their one group of folks than over whom you seem to be apart of  even. I will say that among blacks the self hatred of people is a 20/20 occurrence and frankly friends-people just don't date people of their own race because they are a liability always on their little so called special group they belong to worse than the entitlement of white people.

For all to be said the people merit you should shut up and not speak about things because surely the real politics in Houston does not venture out of it to effect the dating culture, social culture and even which outer regions are annexed into the city and guess what-only regions with whites and asians are annexed even, Other places could be fucked when made up solely of blacks and hispanics. A culture that keeps people permitting to make fun of, bastardize people like many girls and women do and divides people and gives them a place to do so is not a place of diversity. It is a place of malice, indignity and a farce. In the end everyone wants to control your love life; or who you are in love and the perceptions are not always great nor pure that is definitely for sure. But I say that people' I do have the merit to be the hero in my own life that is of love and point things as they are even though people want to act as if I have no marrow of sense to make left out of right and just hope I am the thing they say I am or think I am or tolerate. I say tolerate because people in these Houston parts do alot of tolerating when they are pure racists and just people who hate you out right and worse. The sad thing is that many people are so convinced in the media, the media of the city and its subtle meanings whispered true upon the media and its certain references and news stories and seemed support and views-reinforce their wrong ideas of people being things they aren't. And no friends-that is not how things are in actual reality. What is to say that many people are just mindless tools who could never think nor do for theirselves and namely when you are a person who is truly unique and alone in this world and does everything by theirselves always to get ahead and I mean that too; you feel disgust for even liking these people when they really were just imbeciles who could not think left or right well and if the cultural norms have been different or you be another race or some acceptable image and profession in your race( like a footballer) you would have been stuck with a moron who does not get anything and would carry their hatred beliefs onward towards the next generation likely not "if" you make it that far with them but when because obviously people can only see the apparent focus of convenient money as the only thing in life to get. I say that as well-realize that you are tolerating lazy people too lazy to actually do what they want in life regardless of money or this or that. Realize you just compelled yourself around fools so confident they are going somewhere when really they are not. And its sad is sad is that these people can only see a male as a source of income and nothing more and could never know the merit of hard work. Out of the people I have seen or have met very few know the fuck about hard work or rising an ambition out of the ground from the very pen and paper. They only know the genius of smart tools and smart phones and every convenient fanart thing to draw or some lazy effort to even be considered a damned artist if they even art ever.

One thing to say is that you cannot be loved around a state of a city that guards its very fact of hatred towards hardworking people of color and whites and blacks and people who have hearts foremost-when everyone who is sane in all the regions is constantly attacked or misled. I'm just going to say either you are misled or just hunted and the cycle will never end because people who are animals don't care to not hunt at all for their shroudy diversity means which are really just means to promote racism, act in tolerance of people just some their "people" can get ahead. A place that promotes divisions is no place for love. You are best living without the very ideal of even ever dating people in the region and that was the consensus I developed by the end of highschool but somehow you get dragged into this dream of people being people and they being kind and unique and not the same revolting trash over and over again. I am not ashamed to say that after all this time my very ideal about dating was never disproven but reinforced time and time again. Neither the less I feel I must have to say that all the women I have namely have ever met have namely been unhelpful to recognize me as a person foremost and/or accept me as a person and my dreams and ambitions and legitimate.

One question to consider; where were all the women when launching ambitions and doing various things to work on skills and improve assets? Just out to tear you down with some violate and frustrated sigh in realizing that people have to be disgusting nerds if they are black and do art and just think they are so self important to see life any other way. Thinking this and thinking just because of an entitlement of a region stemming from a fucking up school system and then university; they have to give a response to being misled and tasting soap. They have to toss the soap and trash thrash the soap to realize their empowerment in this system and their entitlement to their idea of their people over other people as long as they tolerate unity and any forms of other peoples. Thinking their whatever thought and they are so right. But friends they are wrong.

These people I have met can not write, don't care to and everything they talk about or even think about is just sheer nonsense by their verbal responses and actions. All there in the world to them is hate. All there is them deceiving others they are with unity when they are only pawning to their own special people and refusing any blessing of true unity to people not of their group. Their lives and skills are so shallow to think they hold a position in power of defining people with what they deem as permanent powers-their ideals of people and the media's off putting ideal of people is nothing but the entitlement of trash to think it suffices solely on merit alone and has to prove nothing, ask nothing of the world, venture nothing nor lose nothing and just live nothing but a lie of what a person should be..
people who write have the power to forever shape perceptions and give the truth of the real matter of character and I will say to you that there is no hero in their fiendship( like a demon not a friendship)"love and romance" courtship idealisms at all. But a cruel faith to think you are important when you don't do anything nor offer anything to be important. Often these days race and nationality and the term of community is to give people power who don't have real will to complete anything in life and drag down others in their reach for power and honestly I would never want anything to do with people who title race and nationality over another region than the United States than wanting to live in unity and not in made up communities.

I say that I have the expressed right to speak on the facts of modern women not because of the feminist moment is because people are truly lost and empathetic to forever lie they are honest and hardworking and worthy people to hold any form of counsel to indebt people a faulty image that just does not belong. Because people have hearts and people who have true skills will not let their story be passed up and their aspect of their social life-the romantic one be sullied by people who are just baboons of the tragedies and ills they wish to believe and ignorant of  the tragedies and ills they cause. I say that people get carried away but need to realize that no one is ever defined by the words of other people and people can be spurred into action when they realize who dreadful society conspires to inspire monkeys and baboons to strip them of their identity and then claim nonsense about people of their color and their romantic and reproductive lives. I say that people across the pond and here and there enjoy the crucifixions of taking people's rights away from them and encouraging to take away their identity by terrorist, biased, unjust, unworthy, disgusting and seemingly just means by self admitted lies! How much will people ignore the cry of people they hate; they do it everyday. But its not for people who are monkeys to hear and to read or comment. It is for sane people to read and take a notice and also refuse the culture of hatred in a region as acceptable or take shit for people. There are times in life where people say they are not taking shit and finally after six years- I refuse to be bothered with bullshit of people. Refuse to believe there can be a right to a corrupted social system and a way of living a city pollutes to the surrounding regions people escaped nor wanted to live in the city for a reason. And my friends is that some places just give merit to the worse natures of human existence and believe their cover ups of truths are somewhat happy accidents, things of trust for hearty people and things that are innocent and cute. Some people should tell their daughters to grow the fuck and gain some courage and not act like little girls as the rude behavior is not cute, no endearing nor going anywhere at all but places in which no little girl of daddy of this and that people so important to theirselves could ever be happy.

Comments

Popular Posts