Techno Party Celebration design and dev.
Techno Party Celebration; maybe one of my most long works ever spanning five years. I made a great sum of additions over the last two days; set up for the main story. Its not going to a long story as it was going to be in the past in the actually effort of doing it but I say it will go past the distance of the past efforts and establish a story that has implications for other stories. I mean; I basically redid the first part-somewhat am nearly done with the 2nd part just need to add one more section that was originally in the first part and next add the whole declining to chaos element and then the action part of third part which is called Son of Bitches from Hell. To be saying that is the part where the terrorist attempts are happened to be happening of course. And just like that the story will be over with implications for Dream One Newyork and Techno Party further on.
Techno Party was a limited series of sorts and to be accurately said 2 volumes of 20 serials and namely in the current comics format-four volumes. I however intend to change that and the sky is the limit this time around. The story herein actually happens after the series and so actually Techno Party will be two volumes this time around initially and this event to led into a future story...
I remember being in college and doing the first serial in my room. I put all the effort I managed to do. I showed it to this one guy who asked about it. He was pretty nice about and liked the comic. That was motivation indeed but this guy was a rarity around all the different folks in this place of that college. One of the most natural people who did not hide their shit or true emotions at all. So it was genuine reply. I remember that even now working on this work and just realize how much backstabbing and unmotivated people in that place were. That I came out a terrible place and eventually was able to do great works including the one I started off on.
This story has been real fun to do because there was an older base towards the story to work off of. That lets you see how far you have come. I would share my works but you know there has been real pain in sharing stuff lately and really a person needs a new strategy. People often like the old pictures and comics from 2008 or the past or whatever on instagram and I rather say that is good but there is a time and place for comparsion and this time is not it. I do say that the original drawings here had more in common with original designs than the fall 2014 versions and only deviated out of not having the proper reference flies in regards of that the fall 2014 versions turned out the way they did because of a lack to the original reference designs and over time found the files again and today use these files to create the comic you will see.
A great story is to come but for Dream Newyork I say its best time to move on.
Techno Party was a limited series of sorts and to be accurately said 2 volumes of 20 serials and namely in the current comics format-four volumes. I however intend to change that and the sky is the limit this time around. The story herein actually happens after the series and so actually Techno Party will be two volumes this time around initially and this event to led into a future story...
I remember being in college and doing the first serial in my room. I put all the effort I managed to do. I showed it to this one guy who asked about it. He was pretty nice about and liked the comic. That was motivation indeed but this guy was a rarity around all the different folks in this place of that college. One of the most natural people who did not hide their shit or true emotions at all. So it was genuine reply. I remember that even now working on this work and just realize how much backstabbing and unmotivated people in that place were. That I came out a terrible place and eventually was able to do great works including the one I started off on.
This story has been real fun to do because there was an older base towards the story to work off of. That lets you see how far you have come. I would share my works but you know there has been real pain in sharing stuff lately and really a person needs a new strategy. People often like the old pictures and comics from 2008 or the past or whatever on instagram and I rather say that is good but there is a time and place for comparsion and this time is not it. I do say that the original drawings here had more in common with original designs than the fall 2014 versions and only deviated out of not having the proper reference flies in regards of that the fall 2014 versions turned out the way they did because of a lack to the original reference designs and over time found the files again and today use these files to create the comic you will see.
A great story is to come but for Dream Newyork I say its best time to move on.
Comments
Post a Comment