Many girls this time.
What I learned from this semester; never tell girls your age nor if you have a degree or not. Frankly maybe you should because its a heavy indicator if people want to take advantage of you when they base their opinions off your age and just because you have a degree and seem to think that you cannot be used when else wise could if you had certain things they would take advantage of you for. They seem to say if he can drive and if he can work and if he lives by himself-why not take care of me? I am saying that basically somewhat people only see an advantage in taking their interests to be free to the extent of freeloading on other people maybe just out of the convenience of a romantic connection. But friends while some men might allow women to live with them when they cannot take care of theirselves nor don't have a college education complete to any degree- I would never allow people to live with me when obviously just using me for freedoms they would not get living at home. That is the type of vibe I was getting and gotten at that community college because they all seem to think that taking care of people all comes in the title of a person with a 2 year degree or a boyfriend who is 23! I just am kinda of offended that a person got to commit to strangers in the first place by their wants and their desires. I don't gotta any of that shit you want but fuck ya in a better place to get than you.
To point it simply to even have any form of girlfriend amongst that crowd of people you got to be independent willing to take on the severe dependent who clearly could never have a clue how to be independent at all and just lost in the world. There is no taking outs to this or that place. There are no movies. There is nothing you could say or even do; you just never will be good to people who want to take advantage of you. And friends; I do not want to honestly taken advantage of and don't believe women should be secondary pieces in a long term puzzle and should have an education if they plan on rooming with men. All fo the right and wrongs people just think I am somewhat cultivable for a thing that comes with love in many cases-the begin together in housing but really just hate me and just want me for the housing and nothing else. My friends that is not love and nor should a person be made to feel as if they should have to force to take care of stranger when they have not even been on any form of dates, no endeavor that connects them and never would fuck them for the life of it. I say that when I learned this semester that people just overlook me and rather cannot even hang out with me~ just want to place money over color and think its love to do such a thing but its not~ its hatred and clearly I would not want to do anything with a fucking dumb bitch who thinks they are so entitled to everything they never worked for nor could probably even get if in my situation.Namely clearly from the benefits they get and waste often to say will not go anywhere and clearly can be said don't know how to respect theirselves. I mean; its kinda of silly and also pathetic to use men for housing when not all men are good people and often women abusers of course. But you cannot tell people anything and rather that you are not interested and they keep on being sour as if interested even when they done things that surely you will never abide by. Such a blatant disregard for you as a person.
Yet for every dumb ass under the sun; they can get all the women they want and really have such a grand community support its not shocking society rears such people who seek abusive relationships or to be abusers when everyone lets the abuse the dumbass does become a norm of freaking society. No friends I can not have a girlfriend simply because everyone just wants to use people and never recognize them as individuals.
To point it simply to even have any form of girlfriend amongst that crowd of people you got to be independent willing to take on the severe dependent who clearly could never have a clue how to be independent at all and just lost in the world. There is no taking outs to this or that place. There are no movies. There is nothing you could say or even do; you just never will be good to people who want to take advantage of you. And friends; I do not want to honestly taken advantage of and don't believe women should be secondary pieces in a long term puzzle and should have an education if they plan on rooming with men. All fo the right and wrongs people just think I am somewhat cultivable for a thing that comes with love in many cases-the begin together in housing but really just hate me and just want me for the housing and nothing else. My friends that is not love and nor should a person be made to feel as if they should have to force to take care of stranger when they have not even been on any form of dates, no endeavor that connects them and never would fuck them for the life of it. I say that when I learned this semester that people just overlook me and rather cannot even hang out with me~ just want to place money over color and think its love to do such a thing but its not~ its hatred and clearly I would not want to do anything with a fucking dumb bitch who thinks they are so entitled to everything they never worked for nor could probably even get if in my situation.Namely clearly from the benefits they get and waste often to say will not go anywhere and clearly can be said don't know how to respect theirselves. I mean; its kinda of silly and also pathetic to use men for housing when not all men are good people and often women abusers of course. But you cannot tell people anything and rather that you are not interested and they keep on being sour as if interested even when they done things that surely you will never abide by. Such a blatant disregard for you as a person.
Yet for every dumb ass under the sun; they can get all the women they want and really have such a grand community support its not shocking society rears such people who seek abusive relationships or to be abusers when everyone lets the abuse the dumbass does become a norm of freaking society. No friends I can not have a girlfriend simply because everyone just wants to use people and never recognize them as individuals.
Comments
Post a Comment