Zino Flyboy the progress in completion and coloring.
For most of the time mates of this year was working earnestly to doing Zino Flyboy. And honestly it involved coloring to a great degree. The most I will ever remove lines in photoshop and ever to say won't do it ever again. Simply while I draw on line paper; you can remove the lines in photoshop but in a very tedious manner. I say that you can never draw online as you do paper and many times your art can be wasted by the pad you use to draw not be calibrated right, the program fucking up and various other issues. I created this work and where has I gotten me; a great deal of views people that won't go away no matter how many woman were in the grasp of knowing the situation some people can only hate you and I say that friends who don't check out your work and just be fake. I say after this work there was no break for the tried and weary. I just continued doing works to the selection of titles I have now. To say crafted a great deal of works off the premise of Zino itself without the flyboy was the first series of what became Kyeombi today.
Namely; you can see this title in the tab above. Yet I say what you won't see it took so long to do because it is three volumes all at once coming from the time I used the expansion of pages to represent a serial to the most direct terms and included three papers in addition to that one first page. Stories can work out in four pages as long as they don't go over what can fit logically in four pages. Zino Flyboy was a lucky series. It was a lucky work to fit all its serials in four pages. Other works for my certain taste in earlier 2019 I was not going to deprive the chance to tell the true story ever at all.
So really to say that Zino Flyboy inspired better work to be created and maybe a new method where the serials have more than four pages all together and if not can use larger sized events to create the series or volume even. I say that I reached a level of refinement in a process that was once very difficult to even do to a level where the actual stories I want to present become true. That to be said I could not pass on the opportunity to do again Mysterious and Changer of course. Mysterious and Changer of course was created after Zino its only fitting it would come out later in creation in these times.
While Zino Flyboy was an overall success. People who had any direct communication to the maker were lets say unhelpful, hateful and unsupportive and really that kinda of goes to any person I actual met. Even one girl would make fun of the work( I have said this time and time again-oh well it has to be included)- a person I thought I had friended. It just made me value my work even more when nobody was ever supportive and all responses were fake and cruel.
Namely; you can see this title in the tab above. Yet I say what you won't see it took so long to do because it is three volumes all at once coming from the time I used the expansion of pages to represent a serial to the most direct terms and included three papers in addition to that one first page. Stories can work out in four pages as long as they don't go over what can fit logically in four pages. Zino Flyboy was a lucky series. It was a lucky work to fit all its serials in four pages. Other works for my certain taste in earlier 2019 I was not going to deprive the chance to tell the true story ever at all.
So really to say that Zino Flyboy inspired better work to be created and maybe a new method where the serials have more than four pages all together and if not can use larger sized events to create the series or volume even. I say that I reached a level of refinement in a process that was once very difficult to even do to a level where the actual stories I want to present become true. That to be said I could not pass on the opportunity to do again Mysterious and Changer of course. Mysterious and Changer of course was created after Zino its only fitting it would come out later in creation in these times.
While Zino Flyboy was an overall success. People who had any direct communication to the maker were lets say unhelpful, hateful and unsupportive and really that kinda of goes to any person I actual met. Even one girl would make fun of the work( I have said this time and time again-oh well it has to be included)- a person I thought I had friended. It just made me value my work even more when nobody was ever supportive and all responses were fake and cruel.
Comments
Post a Comment