Damage.

That to be said writing is good for you I think in moderation. Being a writer and drawer to some people might as well being two species at once and to use one talent; the man with dog ears got to become a dog. The man with dog ears being a dog must become a man to use other talents as well. I say that creating comics takes away from the writing artistic whimsy in which it tires you out and namely to say so one does not get burn out taking your time is just saving yourself energy you may or may not have later. Honestly-this is the post I dreamed of writing about in fall 2016 to talk about the real landscape of art creation in my region that is kinda of really upset and hindered by the image of Houston. Everyone got to be from Houston when they technically don't even live there. But to say the topics of that time in fall 2016 wanted to take the whimsy of writing into the events and elements of writing about comic creation process in one fucking area very particular that no one realizes has its own culture but it fucking does. Honestly; wanting to highlight how the media pervades the region is just some landscape of Houston defining all-if Houston defines anything its in very bad terms and sure they provide utilities but I am never gonna be able to vote for a fucking mayor and no one is going to support the arts out in these parts and people just relegate those things don't matter and neither do they. I have always gotten the feeling of self hatred propped by the instance of people in power and their real indangerment to people of true diversity hurting theirselves and never appreciating art as a thing that can be done and everyone who does art must just want to be a wanna be rapper. These are subjects I have wanted to speak about since I was in highschool starting the Take me to the Beryond website that was to have alot of different and unique stories. I kinda of created MK MZODERN in the abstract means and garnered life of telling of reality in stories that are wanted as if by the news and sensationalized but have the very merits of truth and understanding of people that the news could never well have. Better yet telling of my successes against problems and reaching my dreams in a cross section perspective that is not of damage but passing the people like the wind and riding the wave as through the silhoutee folks just not in the damn game of your dreams with you. End up with a perspective of you turning back to full color and full definition while people lay astonished at you feat if not afraid of what you just have done against all their wishes and their perceptions. I have say that I done a perception that cannot be undone and things that cannot be unseen because I have reached the dream and write to talk about things that have been always on my damned mind and namely folks want to engage the importance of a region as legitimate and art as a profession and culture that can be done and that justice should prevail and dreams not falter and if to be said places of people's homes cannot and should not be overwritten by people in power of schools or the media at large. Such to say; over time done such damage to entitled egos of creepos they want to tsuami the very estate of anything I built then now or even tomorrow and frankly -its not that different from many people this reality I face of people being sore they could best you-I write to say that I did and have like totally wrecked a gnarly ride on their fucking enormous tsuami and turned it into a ride. The damage complete; these petty folk kissing fishes on some dock as they stumble and run and yea; this is allegory and just maybe not just make believe solely. Allegory pointing to that what people see as fiction; your life as a stereotype is the wrong brand of fiction to match with your life and there is better image for you in life~ one where you are the main character and hero-all.

Comments

Popular Posts