"kate"
What was so bad about the beginning of the year; a particular girl called Kate.
She was there the last semester a real leading on sort of person who jumped at the chance of getting money from you and realized when that was not enough; she never told you she had a boyfriend.
This guy was a innocent guy. I really saw the good characteristics in this fellow and somewhat to say this guy was a like a naive individual who trusted the girl too much-a person who did not think twice about getting my number or the chance of getting my number when maybe I did exactly have some sort of degree. I felt sorry for the guy.
The girl ignored I had a premise beyond her and her imaginings and escape of me getting in the way of her and her boyfriend but namely-I really did not care and frankly-a person who does not state about their relationship status and leads you on; is never a person you want to even be with.
Namely if you have to pass the one person in the safe manner; she and her goon will act out in an overt exaggerated mannerism and the guy will grab her and ya da daya-yah.
The happenstance you sit with two other bad bitches; both who are crazy for a time-the girl gives you the eye constantly while sitting with her mate. This continues for at least three times and surely your friends are crazy with the advice they give and the girl seems to hear and nods against it.
Namely; one person can be said to find motivation into continue working on Zino Flyboy just because of this one person and not any encouragement from any fake fellows you meet at the bad bitch table or at the front of the school in pajamas.
She was there the last semester a real leading on sort of person who jumped at the chance of getting money from you and realized when that was not enough; she never told you she had a boyfriend.
This guy was a innocent guy. I really saw the good characteristics in this fellow and somewhat to say this guy was a like a naive individual who trusted the girl too much-a person who did not think twice about getting my number or the chance of getting my number when maybe I did exactly have some sort of degree. I felt sorry for the guy.
The girl ignored I had a premise beyond her and her imaginings and escape of me getting in the way of her and her boyfriend but namely-I really did not care and frankly-a person who does not state about their relationship status and leads you on; is never a person you want to even be with.
Namely if you have to pass the one person in the safe manner; she and her goon will act out in an overt exaggerated mannerism and the guy will grab her and ya da daya-yah.
The happenstance you sit with two other bad bitches; both who are crazy for a time-the girl gives you the eye constantly while sitting with her mate. This continues for at least three times and surely your friends are crazy with the advice they give and the girl seems to hear and nods against it.
Namely; one person can be said to find motivation into continue working on Zino Flyboy just because of this one person and not any encouragement from any fake fellows you meet at the bad bitch table or at the front of the school in pajamas.
Comments
Post a Comment