currency of change; Killpen added.
Hey;great people. The long kept secret out in the place of the past of MK MZODERN is Killpen. Long ago was another majorly large series but could not be completed because of lacking skills to complete the venture. It had ambitious ideals and followed the happenings in one tower and some pleasant locations. Far before anything bad would happen with people betraying the great ideals of certain stuff of worlds. It was to be the main content for 2015. Namely it did not work out because really- I did not have enough energy in my day to complete all the necessary components for it in the first place in addition to continue to work on Kyeombi projects. Back when I was 19; that was when it was created~ Kyeombi projects were hard to work on. and too a lot of time if you can imagine and relatively one can only focus on either one or two things and they cannot be too large. The original idea was that these teams would be writing about different future series that are now Krushre and else. It was the original marketing item for them before the names Krushre and else were created. I say that really in some aspects due to the complicated nature of the Killpen project just got away from it including other series. In the current version however it will have new stories and ones that relate to other subjects in the surroundings the characters exist. Have them introspect into these other worlds take away from their characters. The story is set up so that the characters will learn more about each other by the merits they will be writing about their own stories. There were many characters in this one project; an entire world but for the sake of story telling-a person can only develop about four characters. I was considering a short time just having a story with no words and just so many people the audience would get confused what is even going.
I will also say this project predates the MM culture project by much and was started in summer around and on 7/16/2015 and relatively could be said is the pure origin in part of the certain mood of MM culture and the mood displayed in projects in that time period;the drawings, Roman Girls,Mysterious and Changer, Bandar Pitt , Tundra, Slayers of Wolve and more. Yet this project has had a poor handling over time and relatively the last attempt I ever attempted was one of the best but ignored the main happenings and characters within inside the work. Well; while this version has four characters per each group-it will at least acknowledge there are more characters and the story is about the same as the original plans yet is not as large. There were to be 25 chapters. I basically shortened the story down to three volumes will a chance of continuation but different than before but strengthening the later elements. I say that a person cannot do a 25 volume story. If I ever tried to do so; nothing of my other works would ever be gotten down and I probably would be working on the work for ten or many years. By the current standards its only possibly to create four volumes of each series alone but that is to be said complicated even to let alone consider the thought of a 25 volume series. Which could take anywhere from six years to maybe even 4 years or three years depending on the amount of skill that is acquired over time. I am just going to say there were big ideas behind this idea!It has taken four years to release the idea as an actual working series because the ideas so large and so complex and friends it took so much to figure out the story-it was an adventure. I say for a long time however the great efforts of creating it have all but in place to been but ignored because their were moral vital things to work on and ensure but now this work after all the work I have done can now be worked on.
Killpen in its time period is often ignored it is importance whenever I dare talk about the real story of MK MZODERN in 2015 but the story has such a deep importance to a time period never talked about ever at all really and how this work even fits into all the stuff happening at one point and one period of time even. But it is time to let on what was to be the focus of 2015 prior to MM culture as maybe a feature later on after which of the; telling of social happenstances, the altar pained starfight and yes even more. Be warned; a currency of change is coming and a long awaited project with much real secrecy to its stories and origins will soon be about.
I will also say this project predates the MM culture project by much and was started in summer around and on 7/16/2015 and relatively could be said is the pure origin in part of the certain mood of MM culture and the mood displayed in projects in that time period;the drawings, Roman Girls,Mysterious and Changer, Bandar Pitt , Tundra, Slayers of Wolve and more. Yet this project has had a poor handling over time and relatively the last attempt I ever attempted was one of the best but ignored the main happenings and characters within inside the work. Well; while this version has four characters per each group-it will at least acknowledge there are more characters and the story is about the same as the original plans yet is not as large. There were to be 25 chapters. I basically shortened the story down to three volumes will a chance of continuation but different than before but strengthening the later elements. I say that a person cannot do a 25 volume story. If I ever tried to do so; nothing of my other works would ever be gotten down and I probably would be working on the work for ten or many years. By the current standards its only possibly to create four volumes of each series alone but that is to be said complicated even to let alone consider the thought of a 25 volume series. Which could take anywhere from six years to maybe even 4 years or three years depending on the amount of skill that is acquired over time. I am just going to say there were big ideas behind this idea!It has taken four years to release the idea as an actual working series because the ideas so large and so complex and friends it took so much to figure out the story-it was an adventure. I say for a long time however the great efforts of creating it have all but in place to been but ignored because their were moral vital things to work on and ensure but now this work after all the work I have done can now be worked on.
Killpen in its time period is often ignored it is importance whenever I dare talk about the real story of MK MZODERN in 2015 but the story has such a deep importance to a time period never talked about ever at all really and how this work even fits into all the stuff happening at one point and one period of time even. But it is time to let on what was to be the focus of 2015 prior to MM culture as maybe a feature later on after which of the; telling of social happenstances, the altar pained starfight and yes even more. Be warned; a currency of change is coming and a long awaited project with much real secrecy to its stories and origins will soon be about.
Comments
Post a Comment