The sad nature

I was happy and content talking to all these girls because it would seem to make up for all the previous times I never got to speak to girls previously or seemed like the jerk of the question.
But in reality; the most invigorating lesson is that you owe no one anything at all when your goals are so extremely different and viewpoints on people are so different indeed. To the modern individual who is promptly sane talking to people is just a thing people just do and should be penalized for doing when they don't peg on an antagonist route. But for many people today everyone must as well be the antagonist and the world revolves around them. I have to say that I have been in this mindset myself at one point but never to the ideals of doing wrong to people who are just wanting to communicate with you. Oft to say that some people are certainly less mature than they should be at their age but yet never  should they expect people to be giving into the expectations to bug off just because they don't know how to talk or treat people. There is a difference between shy and being a jerk and some people are just named jerks by choice. I for one would tell you that I was shy and it did take me a while to speak to people really on earnestly without being spoken to first. Even so I was shy I would always respond if people were nice and with good intentions. Some people think they are doing good by their lack of common sense.

No; you won't be rewarded for treating a person who is nice as if a criminal.  Thinking your judgment is solely what they just are by your lack of consideration to live in reality. What eventually will happen is that you will find yourself lacking the basic social skills that people actually won't look down on you for having. Ghosting is not a social skill-it is a thing of evil to make people problems and create yourself a hero because you are too prideful you are redeemingly important and everyone else is trivial. I will gesture to say that everyone is equal in the merit of life and people will not like you coming to engage they are a problem when they are not. People to say the sad nature is people just don't know how to contribute to make the word a better place and believe the power does not rest in them but others and if choosing to believe they can make it a better place-they choose to believe murder is good and just. People can be led to believe their self importance so much they become terrorist killing people for a made up reason out of the air. I say that people it is the blessings of people in this world to continue and act as if people don't become shooters for the reasons of messages society likes to qualify as right when certain wrongs. Some people like to think Blacks are secondary beings.Some men believe women are objects. Some people just don't believe that communication is natural or a thing to do when they are afraid of doing it. The same people would never trick theirselves in that killing people by cyberbullying is right. Or basically lamenting to send these people messages of hate for they have done nothing wrong. To say that how willing is society to address any of its problems-very few-it takes a gap of sensationalized actions and sensation to get anything down. The people are weak and just don't know how to do. Even or ever speak out on problems. Either to say that people byeing uneducated to education and how to complete their goals and ambitions-just thickens the people who will never know the importance of doing anything or starting something.

I started this blog at night and for all that is said and which is certainly done it only took one night to make the stand and continue it. What I truly learned is that there was nothing wrong in me being me and only because I was me did I ever try to reach out past limitations in character, ability to communicate and reach my dreams. I never had to speak to girls. I never had to do any of that shit.
All of speaking to people confirmed to me that speaking to girls in the past would be taking a stand-a stand that ultimate would deprive people of their lives and sanity over a selfish bearing meaning giving the circumstance of how I was targeted and everything around me and anyone to would be as well. I never had to go far to see how things could be actualized; no. I only had to think to the very best of my ability to not see people who I did not know cursing at me and trying to drag me down for what was in the air. The brats and little bitches could never walk a mile in such a circumstance and honestly should the world become a better place over night after much effort; these people would never know it. They would never know this place could for them and others become a hostile reality because of who they like and who they are and simply- have only the role of wasters who will waste ever the time in getting to know others who would actually be beneficial in their lives. Namely they stick to self hating means and refuse to even try or continue to. They simply believe they will be taken care of in the end because education is long and so is life. But you will not find the right people if not willing to communicate the right messages to them, the right questions about them, the right actions to them and ultimately will not find good people if you are always needing people to be enemies in your life or deem that your desires are things to be shelved and that you are dreams are child's play. What I learned is that people don't have the right to death. You cannot quit living because the world is against you; you must continue to live and do just as you are living in all the means and merits of being right and honest. How did people get over years of discrimination to reach new heights; they continued living as people and reaching the heights of challenging institutions and social norms that hindered them and you will find that the road I travel in even writing this blog is much of the same road of defeating hindering norms and barriers to reach the principle of a life where dreams are accomplished that you can believe in and money is not anything. The very success of doing things that were difficult or hard to do are the very means of success especially when you continue a road to break down barriers.

Sad nature is I was not happy; I was drunken on misinformation- I was not wrong but the very mannerism of expecting the world to grant something it very well cannot give-people who will be willing to avoid their faith from being inside a system that only makes people lazy, vigilant to self harm and depression and all the "mental issues of the definition"if not hateful or disgusted by the very merits of dreamers and honest people live their lives. But the true thing friends is that I am happiest all on my own. Because I will not imagine people who could ever be for me when chances of them being in this world are not even likely ever at all.


Comments

Popular Posts