The Poll.
There was this idea of The Poll I was to start this year but relatively friends its another long project and linked to Krushre definitely. I mean relatively I said to myself in the Nixonland time, " I got to clear up loose ends". And so that is what I have been doing friends and if you even want to know than you gonna now that this work also comes from 2015 but the very start of it and The Poll is to designate an importance to drawing many characters from comics and manga. Its to talk about something but yet I will not work on this yet because there are alot of things to be done and be accomplished. Yet The Poll itself talks about the identity of comic fans now challenged by a new group within that just see the movies and the colorful pop culture references within and how you can like speak to a girl at a community college about the Spiderverse and tell that she really does not give a fuck about comics nor about you even if Latina or whatever Marvel appeals to these days in merit of inclusion. It is not talking about a bunch of white people offended by colored characters and colored fans. No; its talking about true fans who think that maybe they kinda of need like a new home away way from being a mind controlled faggot. I have written before about things like this in and one post related how Marvel itself has tried time and time again to craft new youthful groups and maybe they weren't so diverse and maybe if diverse had some sort of merit that is outpaced by the current agenda of political correctness. The 1990s, 2005 and 2016; these are eras that count and I am saying that relatively represent the times Marvel said onto the youth a take over and new identity. You really cannot have new identity when people who run the place are just old folks taking advantage of new trends and I am talking strictly about the colored people versus white people thing that everyone seems to think all that ever is in this world. I am talking about a bunch of old people who basically don't make the world a better place for youngsters working aside them in their 30s or 20s or for any youth to come up. I assure you I am not Marvel sponsored in training. The people who ran Marvel and do run Marvel only assure that comic book artists don't have the methods to speak out nor have the ability to do least they want to lose unique jobs they otherwise cannot get. I say that its time for there to be other comic book towers and not in California and Newyork. I say that a comic book tower should be added to ever skyline in the United States then world. I say that the Poll represents a true from the 1984 narrative in which people are not free even if the creators and makers write of freedom. I say that people don't talk about Marvel in a critical way but I do because frankly are just doing things in a way in which no one can ever take comics seriously when people can hardly making a living on least they be a corporate donkey who has no freedom of speech.
Namely to reference in Dream One Newyork; it is not even talking about Marvel at all and that is not its direction but relatively could be said-there is a better way to the creative process as a job and industry and frankly we don't have it. This work will be another large work but yet its also included in Krushre-my new venture of creativity and new art direction-you could say officially now-no concessions.
Namely to reference in Dream One Newyork; it is not even talking about Marvel at all and that is not its direction but relatively could be said-there is a better way to the creative process as a job and industry and frankly we don't have it. This work will be another large work but yet its also included in Krushre-my new venture of creativity and new art direction-you could say officially now-no concessions.
Comments
Post a Comment