Back in business.
Apparently friends; will be seeking much to say that I am back in business. Issuu basically kicked me out of my account where all my comics to be put on this site can even be accessed or even removed or added to. I honestly say that I cannot even support Issuu anymore after they made embeds a feature for plus rated accounts who pay them shit for the little good it will do them to. I am just to say that really all the comics on the comic page I don't have any control over them and yet another company who subverts your personal data and anything that is yours intellectually as it is own gain and own property. Yet google documents has a surprising merit of things to do into embedding your work on a website and be successful at it without having to pay anything. I say that people don't know coding and basically if you study coding-an iframe has certain height and width measurements and foremost the content comes from a link affix to where the document is hosted. I am going to say its impossible for an everyday person to just have a link to a site where their document is stored. They honestly would have to build a site like google docu to get a link to use an iframe in the first place. In my measured case; was wondering if the iframe's height and width could be expanded because Google does not give you those capabilities to actual determine the height and really knowledge of coding comes in handy in situation like these.(link) There are websites that reference the right ways to format things and really you don't have to go to school even to learn about coding at all and majorly to be said its best you learn yourself.
Back in business however I am; I can now again once show off my comics of course and yes-that is a good thing because frankly I rather publish under my own merit than be grouped with a bunch of other people who don't have the same goals nor direction neither. There are more comics to come. The color on the title somehow has been corrupted and really might have to change out the document to ensure its not virused. Other than that everything is back up and running and I really don't need issuu at all.
Back in business however I am; I can now again once show off my comics of course and yes-that is a good thing because frankly I rather publish under my own merit than be grouped with a bunch of other people who don't have the same goals nor direction neither. There are more comics to come. The color on the title somehow has been corrupted and really might have to change out the document to ensure its not virused. Other than that everything is back up and running and I really don't need issuu at all.
Comments
Post a Comment