Bet up and get up.
Go on vamos
everyone let's go to a place where
we call diversity home.
I don't care about some bitch like Dora
for the sons of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Fuck that shit. Every latina I have met is a wack
on crack. For all the blessings of inclusion and diversity
all I promise you is I will never touch
that craziness of self hating bitches given space
in society by convent convenient fixtures
and they drag you to the ditches cause
they don't understand equality
god no- can I be the only who sees
that these people aren't enemies
but they bastards of the ditches when you support they
give your stitches. blah.
They give you stitches.
You can puzzle why people think they are kings and queens
in a place they might as well so hated as anyone else
try to go the distance to say they don't need your help anyway
and you are not a real human to acknowledge anymore.
I don't want to be a Boots ragging along to a theme song
every fucking ten minutes to be disrespected as a secondary character
like a cunt - a blimp to crash in tragedy with Dora gets too old to hang with me.
Dora gets too old to hang with me.
I don't dream diversity is where you secondary
fuck off. In these themes songs of diversity in society
because no- I am not being dogged by dogged down bitches
proud of being dogged down...desperate their grasp for power it don't make sense
be a rude bitch for what its worth but in the end you alone are the ones who get hurt.
Bet up and get up alone because no one is going to watch this dumb show of inclusive inclusion with a bitch like you....!
everyone let's go to a place where
we call diversity home.
I don't care about some bitch like Dora
for the sons of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Fuck that shit. Every latina I have met is a wack
on crack. For all the blessings of inclusion and diversity
all I promise you is I will never touch
that craziness of self hating bitches given space
in society by convent convenient fixtures
and they drag you to the ditches cause
they don't understand equality
god no- can I be the only who sees
that these people aren't enemies
but they bastards of the ditches when you support they
give your stitches. blah.
They give you stitches.
You can puzzle why people think they are kings and queens
in a place they might as well so hated as anyone else
try to go the distance to say they don't need your help anyway
and you are not a real human to acknowledge anymore.
I don't want to be a Boots ragging along to a theme song
every fucking ten minutes to be disrespected as a secondary character
like a cunt - a blimp to crash in tragedy with Dora gets too old to hang with me.
Dora gets too old to hang with me.
I don't dream diversity is where you secondary
fuck off. In these themes songs of diversity in society
because no- I am not being dogged by dogged down bitches
proud of being dogged down...desperate their grasp for power it don't make sense
be a rude bitch for what its worth but in the end you alone are the ones who get hurt.
Bet up and get up alone because no one is going to watch this dumb show of inclusive inclusion with a bitch like you....!
Comments
Post a Comment