enquiry news on the sex that broke London and caused Brexit.

Her naked body-
all the medicine I need
take me , take me to
the beyond! -come on, this is a theme song
take me to the beyond
come on this is a theme song.
Her naked body all the medicine I need
take me, take me to the beyond!
come on this is a theme song.

Eight of colors and hearts of swords
I can only care about her loving love
I could only care about her loving love
eight of color and hearts of swords
I could only care about her loving love
I could only care about her loving love
her loving love.

I done say yet that I only care about' ass
I could care about ass
I live for ass and no one could say no different
her naked body facing her face to me
is all I need-all the medicine I need
her face-her persona personality is all I need
as I could only care about ass
I could only care about ass,
her loving love!
Her loving love.

I could only care about ass.
I could only care about ass
her naked body all the medicine I need
take me to the beyond!
I could only only care about loving her love.





Comments

Popular Posts