If no one got it....
The work I was working on yesterday comprised of Techno Party and the first party of Techno Party Celebration called Success...which actually was done 5 years ago and to recreate it was really simple and its longer for the shorter distance of the material covered within it. I made some changes. Today is the day I add the element about Baited Down Stream. I will say that this is the only time this particular guild will be shown for some time and some distance. Only in small writings and drawings linking to this one story of Techno Party Celebration. The 2nd part of this Celebration will be titled;
Excitement/Baited Down Stream. A two party story....however to say there are significant villains in the story and it would help to have people who can actually fight...
Excitement/Baited Down Stream. A two party story....however to say there are significant villains in the story and it would help to have people who can actually fight...
Comments
Post a Comment