National Geographic stories I would do?

A long time ago around the summer 2016 end was going to do a magazine that was like National Geographic. National Geographic has been my favorite magazine since I was kid. I have to say I am willing to say I keep tons of collectibles from the 90s. That probably are hard to get today in the same condition as then. I say if I could be responsible over a National Geographic tag here is what I would do.


The difference between Anime and Manga
The fire at anime studio that people should care more about
Are there more female mangaka than female comic book artists in America?
Black Clover and its success at reviving the Shonen genre
Re Zero and dark matters at hand.
Anime likely not to get follow ups till much later if ever at all.

dating trends
ghosting
Personal experiences
How the media misleads about the identity of colored people.
The online commissions community
racism in a graphic design department in a community college
poor graphic design at another college
Is college truly worth it when faculty, students and the program itself is poor and money is not easy to come by to pay for everything?

Vapor Wave and the fad in 2017

These are the stories in which I would certainly do, friends of course. Just of course.

Comments

Popular Posts