I found the pictures and videos from that college.
Yesterday night found the pictures and videos from that college and that to be said brought back how wrong everything was. I think to say that necessarily when people take their definitions of you and folks like you out of term and try to boost in the air; they are fucking racist no matter what fucking color they fucking are. Okay-lets get into it. Basically friends I took all the pictures and videos on a real fucking camera and not these phone things today. I am kinda of forced to use the phone today because no batteries pair up to the camera I used. Its said. But relatively let me tell you my phone even in 2013 was a flip phone. I say that I messed alot of storytelling opportunities and yet fellows in that place it was dangerous to walk around with a camera or yet anything without some bigot trying to get off on you. Namely~ I am sure there are many bigoted girls and women who probably in private did just get off to me because like their sexually aggressive nature would not quit sane and would not quit drunk. One particular girl who did not even like me in her natural everyday face when she was "drunk" which she actually was-tried to near in on me. I honestly say that folks can be expecting this girl fucking smiled at me and tried to grant her wishes true but namely I refused to be monkeyed around with. Such people bothered the fuck out of me and yet I never caught that on camera. Some people were very hostile too and if anything a camera would have made them either afraid, want to steal your shit or made them "able" to attack you. But my mind was just not there in taking pictures all the time when I was at that fucked up places I dare say. It was all about the experiences and the memories match the pictures because there are no people in the pictures and namely basically a hostile community towards you is not anywhere you want to be waving around an expensive camera. Namely these people so self centered if you weren't careful-they would have played with your fucking camera and broke it because believe me that is literally how childish "them folks" were. I like to say I am going to put together a little feature of some clips and just use it for a story. I believe it will open your eyes on the real nature of a place.
Comments
Post a Comment