dreamy Winters.

A dreamy winters.
Up in the dreams
and up in the screams...
a dreamy winters
up in the dreams
and the clouds
and the clouds
and the dreams and dreams
and the pathetic screams

won't cancel my dreams
you won't bother me
I am dancing in screams
and no one will ever catch
me
cash me out
I am not a target to be singing about
the people think they are heroes
but damn they villains
but damn they villains.

Dancing in the dreams
I don't want to hear ice kill screams
I want to be in love
but the romance is pitched with violence
and self hatred
to suddenly die
when backstabbed when you look em in the eye
a dreamy winters
up in the dreams
and up in the dreams
up in the sky
and the clouds
and the clouds
and up in the screams no more
a dreamy winters
is a modern cold store
of a cabin situation and more
and more.

Dreamy winters all you can ask for is more.

Comments

Popular Posts