hardcore is the artistic process of mine.
How do I most likely create my works friends- I cram them in all together in one damn day with a strategy to do them and in the end of the day everything works out well and good and really no harm is found at all but really to say that what would be wishing for is better order and organization; often to desire to not work on two types of works in one day and really never can see the horizon of much else to do in the day. Surely that was true of the past but not of today. The reasons are simple; ran out of works to really do and for all the sake have a careful strategy in doing things that saves times in what was once a dire situation. I tell you have been truly the one fighting for my life in doing art at all- I don't know about other people but its seems to be alone that many people don't have that fire, character or self discipline to move theirselves along.
Today the first in a long time I have truly given myself a day off. I have basically done so much and been really stretched then one must refocus and rest to get better at works. I will say to you that a person should never stop trying to improve in art but only reach to get even better over time. That is the main goal of a real artist and not people who just want to make money. While I do have skills in selling things obviously as this site and its view count recommends; no one should take it that simply I am just out for the money solely. I need a structure of a business to further my goals and at this time that is the next step and not else is much important than that.
I think of what I would be doing today; I think about it and just I know.I would have worked on Black Magic, Dream One Newyork, drawn the girls instead of write about them and namely reached a benefit of preparing for a " Danny Valero Day" and then working on that work. I would have done that friends but sometimes breaks are just important to rest and see what you need to do-next and maybe for some people gives them a clear head..
It used to be fun previously having different girls as motivation to do things but that is so overrated when people just could never envision commitment ever these days especially when they seem to engage you in a manner that is romantic and toss you aside the next day as if old news and relatively-no one needs to be in grand ambition of liking people who honestly pull you into mud and your sole inspiration is of them and their actions are just a big let down and cannot find any faith nor commitment in you. I would say that guys who were my friends or tried to be could never have faith in me or have my back. They would rather laugh at you and deem you are childish in your goals while their goal is solely to benefit in fucking women they think are easy.
Today the first in a long time I have truly given myself a day off. I have basically done so much and been really stretched then one must refocus and rest to get better at works. I will say to you that a person should never stop trying to improve in art but only reach to get even better over time. That is the main goal of a real artist and not people who just want to make money. While I do have skills in selling things obviously as this site and its view count recommends; no one should take it that simply I am just out for the money solely. I need a structure of a business to further my goals and at this time that is the next step and not else is much important than that.
I think of what I would be doing today; I think about it and just I know.I would have worked on Black Magic, Dream One Newyork, drawn the girls instead of write about them and namely reached a benefit of preparing for a " Danny Valero Day" and then working on that work. I would have done that friends but sometimes breaks are just important to rest and see what you need to do-next and maybe for some people gives them a clear head..
It used to be fun previously having different girls as motivation to do things but that is so overrated when people just could never envision commitment ever these days especially when they seem to engage you in a manner that is romantic and toss you aside the next day as if old news and relatively-no one needs to be in grand ambition of liking people who honestly pull you into mud and your sole inspiration is of them and their actions are just a big let down and cannot find any faith nor commitment in you. I would say that guys who were my friends or tried to be could never have faith in me or have my back. They would rather laugh at you and deem you are childish in your goals while their goal is solely to benefit in fucking women they think are easy.
Comments
Post a Comment