Zino Flyboy the continuation.

     Its so very nice to realize that people can add into your works. Alas, there was some turmoil behind Zino Flyboy. Really get some haters behind it and you literally where like the only person who was pushing it besides on friend in any positive manner. I just have had some really big troubles with continuing Zino Flyboy. The acts people can take to put down a person's work just makes you just want to devolve into a pit of anger and really much I have been holding that anger inside of me too long. Yet  by getting other people to create artwork for Zino Flyboy I realize the original goal of the story. To have fun and just to create good works. To continue to create and yes, that is what I very much will do.

Yes; I find it offensive the critics or rather the haters never even knew what the work was truly even about and just put on their spoonfed notions of what works of fiction should be. They just rather believe they understood the work when they understood nothing about it at all. Anyways I know continue in a directive of fun.

Comments

Popular Posts