Fire 526

     Fire 526 was an idea I created for firefighter type characters finding myself thinking to myself that there are no comics literally about firefighters or people who have the duty of being some type of fire squadron. My most great ideas behind this work was for the characters to go to different places and reveal something of a "secret" in the work. I am not going to go too much into detail about this or the characters because frankly people steal your ideas and even if I wrote it in a book and it was published in a Barnes N Noble, some fucking jerk would probably try to steal it as well and I would have to sue them risking lots of time and money. The whole thing is to say that really I was quiet hindered in making this work. There are to be said that you would not ultimately understand the great constraints when you just are to drop into the story like this. Let's just say that women and people of a college and then a community college from the previous semester just did not like me. 

   Some people think they have an ownership of pure strangers because they don't fit the common misconceptions they have about people in this world and rather they ultimately are fools who literally know not much of anyone but just think they do. Oft these people take to net and try to track you down and well those people never find you out because you have a hidden alias. Jamie Hinte is not my real name folks and I say I keep the real one hidden for a reason and two. Some people you mistakening trust and they just come to assault you anyways and you aren't so caught up that you have to fight these people off but really just think of them as annoying and stupid. But yet if you value your life, you would smack them down-these mosquitos with an inch of their life and that is to be said from experience; it takes the written word of their wrongs to put the fear into them. They are lazy to come to conclusions, unlearned even if they went to college and especially so and register that there is no point in arguing with you any further when you can basically write around their heads the truth. I really was struggling there with any support from my family. Just being rude they were and just unhelpful. The day the olympics began I was literally forced to water plants in a backyard I really did not care for. It was a waste of my time and really I was having trouble working on Fire 526. I was kinda of tired at that point of the summer but really much the aggression of the unlearned "learned" and just unsupportive people along with your ambitions to best both groups and complete your works; I continued onward. Let's just say it was burning hot that day but you always had to wear protective gear outside for them mosquitos, yea. The thing is that really; a person rather appreciate a backyard not being a labor inducing drama just because someone else cannot be said to take care of their passion. Its not as if I force someone else to write for me when these works of mine are things I aspire to do. But yea, this is the shit I had to deal with.

   Anyways I made it in time to see the opening presentation of the Olympics and I was not duly all that impressed and nor did I care. I was tired from the heat and so I sat in the couch in the shuttered place where the tv was because some people recognized it was hot as well. Let's just say that you earnestly could be in the middle of solving something and people be so indifferent to it and even hateful for your works and to me that just irked me and to this day I cannot forgive people for these transgressions. Especially then some people want to talk amongst theirselves in supposed private as what you are doing is wrong.  Whilst people want to come around when you are literally beaten to a pulp by stalkers and whatever the fuck; it is already said and done to the person who was not beaten to a pulp that you don't have their back.

      Eventually I made it back to my room and that is where I began to draw the work Fire 526. It was about 7 when I began and then I paused to look at the Olympics again. I really am to say that I worked on the effort late at night and then decided that was that. I mean a person had developed some fear of retribution from these circumstances that continuing to indulge in this work would slow other things down. To be said I was not in a good state of mind but one of preservation.  Ultimately; you try to assemble some Ikea furniture and then be met with people who try their best to disrupt with what you are doing. I don't think you will view these people favorable ever again. Alas going forward, we see how this situation continued and going backward we see how this situation even begun. This of course was the day the Olympics in 2016 began. 

Comments

Popular Posts