Dye Verona, MM culture magazine 1s and more?!
One of the works that was included in the first MM culture magazine called Dye Verona I worked on today when the power was out. I used a flashlight to do it as I got an idea on how the story could work out. I have been drawing the character and the idea for years and maybe a page was drafted in fall 2016 but I have not ever come up with a story until recently. Today, in the great circumstances of a power outage worked on the work and yes; power returned whilst I was working. So there be some progress behind then. I am to say I realize that really much you got to give works some space to grow and the fault behind the first mm culture magazine is that I did not allow things to grow at all. I just needed something to fill a gap and whilst it did; did not offer the best continuation as it was just something to fill a space and not really a really wholesome endeared idea but some type of idea that was to be of something itself if given the time. I think that I would have just benefited from a document with short stories from the works of the summer 2016 instead and that would have been a better focus Alas; the works to note behind MM culture magazine 1 were MK FASHION, Hyperthieves, Dye Verona and some other ideas. Maybe I remade the first magazine a multiple times last year and in such there is no reason to make another but I think that ever attempt counts and so I will create more than one for one. Will do a magazine of the idea I wanted the 1st mm culture magazine to be about-Mindgames and a magazine with the stories from MM culture magazine 1. Though it will take its time and this time I will not rush it.
Comments
Post a Comment