Gavin D Monkey Slayer.
Gavin D Monkey Slayer
This idea I did not include on the previous list a while ago telling of the summer 2016 works but basically it was made on a day that was basically with no drama of aggressors but subtle hints of the aggression. The thing was that this was a completely new idea and was apart of the whole Bunker comics ideal. It is never talked about well on this site because it never was to be mentioned. It was to be an idea to be kept until I was ready to be published in full. Some weeks ago when I was redoing the summer 2016 efforts; I redid this work. I harken you that this is not all talk but action. Things put into action. This work never saw the sight of light because of circumstances beyond my control. When I took a short break from making the works of the summer 2016- I never got to return and so this work always stayed trapped in that time. Even if I did work on it in the winter of 2018-it still did not work out all that well.
I still really won't tell you what the work was even about or if monkeys were slayed at all but I had some peace and some relaxation with this work. About thirty plus strips of ideas I made for this work. I had drawn a characters page for it early in the month around after the day I went to that competitor of Ihob. I used much of the characters there. It was basically about them having different interactions that made up the story. Such to say the enemy element was missing much from the drafts. I found it better to focus on the character's interactions as I had ideas on how these characters would interact and it was important to record this information. No enemies were recorded as I am sure I would have become caught up in the story by then and I was unsure behind them. Maybe I should made an "enemies draft" like how manga mostly have chapters for the enemies' development but alas; I was focused on getting all the works done I had in mind and this was just the one of the first works I was to work on.
I worked alongside the great music of Blaqk Audio and Lany with this work. Ultimately good vibes there and no conforming Taylor Swift encroaching on the indie music 80s revival theme( not that you cannot like Taylor Swift-its just that I did not and don't like her music for the much part or how she just took the credit for a style that was not hers). I really just concluded in one day and I felt great. But there were more works to be done of course. I would tell you that I did other works that same day. This one work that came after was one I cannot name here. After that work was drafted and much panic in me pouncing around the house to find ideas of how to do that one and then doing it-I moved onto an idea called Dirty Pop.
Comments
Post a Comment