The beats.
Now, I had a certain interaction with an instagram model where she was like, " I basically used my tits to get a driver's license when no one taught me and I did not have the experience-the dude just gave me the license". And I was like ,"but that is illegal".
She was then like, " Illegal on his part-It all worked out in the end; I have not done anything wrong". I smuggly replied, " got any more adventures maybe if I can be so bold DM".
She replied with, " I only speak with my subscribers".
I was like, " cool for you".
In reality let's just say that its stupid that you cannot have a fucking conversation with a person because you monetize everything out of sheer greed. I mean its kinda of absurd to be paying someone to speak on the same level about something you could both be interested in and have fun talking about but no; everything has to be about them. Like really to some extent you are just blocking real conversation with real people instead of monkeys who lick every little narrative you put out there word for word. Some people rather surround theirselves with peons for financial security but alas just don't realize how much they distance theirselves? Like why should anyone pay anyone to speak to them? What type of pretentious nonsense.
Its also very rude as it shows that you don't care about the conversation or the real matters of it in the first place and your story was just to make money in the first place; very much just trying to get money so vigorously in a spirit of greed-it just makes you ugly. Like; who gives you the right to be on the top or superior because you take other people's money. Charging money for nudes or whatever is valid but trying to excel that people should pay you for speaking to them is paramount of suggesting the service of speaking to you is just the service a prostitute might have. Prostitutes aren't wrong to a certain extent but yea, when people aren't searching for prostitutes-you probably should not treat yourself as one. But alas; instagram and onlyfans "gots" everyone person thinking they are a prostitute in all fairness. No one values the indignity that you are somehow special and cannot basically even say a clear "no" to a question. Instead robot faced say, " I only accept words from my subscribers". People may be in their right to making talking to them a service but people don't have to tolerate being treated bad. Ultimately maybe should never get too big headed and just answer things normally with a "no, I don't want to talk to you any further". That would be more acceptable than just abruptly realizing you are loosing out on a money making service and pumping the breaks to ignore any conservation had before or any respect and just treat people as a means to an end than people.
I know some people don't get the principle of placing theirselves on a pedestal but literally you cannot put a price tag on decency and really when people see you are a jerk-they won't want to be bothered with you with you bubbly stories or whatever the fuck you make up for instagram.

Comments
Post a Comment