Runecasters 2020 even more progress.
Yes, I have returned to say that I have nearly and mostly completed Runecasters 2020. The story basically is a very large expand of one part of the Runecasters 2019's 1st volume. Oh, its a thing I worked four days to finish when essentially I had outlined it in November. The thing is that you probably won't see it if you never subscribe to the patreon of MK MZODERN. I really am to say there are literally no places to put the content up at. I could design my own site and stuff like that but really you always need to rely on some third party really and would have to develop everything from the coding to the graphic design yourself. Amazon, Issuu and other places just don't like me-believe me I have tried and let's say that comixology is for chumps; I would not want to be aligned which such comics so haunty and forthright. There is to be said no place to put these works of mine. Alas; I necessarly cannot count on people supporting the patreon so maybe no one will see the comics.
Comments
Post a Comment