Mysterious and Changer

 

mysterious and changer summer 2016

     There was an attempt at Mysterious and Changer in summer 2016 after the female version's creation towards the mid later part of June. This version was different only in terms of its villains and the changing of the design of one character. Rather the friend of the duo, a girl had a larger importance in the story than being a comic relief.

    It was more based on its origins from when it first began. It had a sort of videogame type of aesthetic going for it and simply that is all I can reveal. It was also the 2nd attempt at making the comic whereas there was a fall 2015 version that continued until Spring 2016 that was actually a very long collection of comics that had very much more than 4 pages. Maybe one day I can show off the long form version and the more videogame based version that was made in the summer 2016.

   The draft goes on for an extraordinary length as I really worked to get the unique ideas out there. It kinda of astounds me how I even created the draft at all knowing it was created after M/ I which has a great number of pages behind it. I did post about it in the time it was created and yea there was great interest in Mysterious and Changeer because it was the comic I did post in the later spring and foremost spring.

Comments

Popular Posts